Undisclosed One Last Time... (Lemon)

In (F/n)'s apartment, the evening was tranquil, but his house guest was not. Ryuko, ever the stubborn delinquent, an installed heavy punching bag she hung off upside-down. Her legs wrapped around the banged-about-bag constricting it like an anaconda. She was doing sit-ups defying gravity with each crunch. (F/n) watched her abs ripple between reps. He never missed an opportunity to see her in motion.

(F/n): "Looking good as ever, babe."

Ryuko: "Th-thanks, heh, sorry just getting a quick session in."

"We've worked out earlier. Besides without losing focus, how do you work under pressure?" (F/n) grabbed a throw pillow from his couch. "Think fast!" He shouted as he threw a pillow at her.

Ryuko deflected it with her wrist, "You dick!" She shouted back with a mixture of amusement and annoyance.

"Here comes another!" He tossed a second pillow, and she blocked it with equal ease. Even hanging upside-down Ryuko was formidable.

"Hahaha! Cut it out!" She couldn't be annoyed with him whatsoever.

"They're called throw pillows for a reason." With the last pillow heading toward her, she leaped off the bag and kicked it back at him.

(F/n) managed to catch the pillow, but this too was a part of Ryuko's counterattack. While he was distracted, she rushed across the living room and pounced, pinning him down on the couch.

"You lost focus." Her fingers traced a playful path along his jawline before she leaned forward and planted a kiss on his lips.

This led to an aggressive make-out session that went on for a few minutes. (F/n) wished it could have lasted forever, but plans needed to be made.

Ryuko: "So, what are we doing tonight? Other than this, heh."

(F/n): "I was thinking dinner at a new restaurant. Then maybe coming home to stream that new anime show."

Ryuko: "Anything spicy there?"

(F/n): "Of course. They got plenty of spicy udon there. Also, live sumo matches to watch while you eat."

Ryuko: "Sounds good. If the food isn't spicy enough, we're getting takeout elsewhere."

(F/n): "That's fair... But that's option one. The other is I got a text during our intimacy, from Satsuki. She invited us over to her place for dinner."

"Really? I thought she be working overnight?" Ryuko assumed with weighted curiosity.

Satsuki had been texting (F/n) throughout the day. Yesterday she had offered to have him come over during her lunch break but work kept getting in her way, so now that she's free of tonight.

(F/n): "Well Ryuko, your sister offered to have you and me visit her place. Said she'd send for a limousine if we said yes."

Ryuko: "I mean, sure but we have our own ride though."

(F/n): "True, but we're talking a limo ride to a penthouse. We can eat high-class and drink expensive booze all on a few dimes? Plus you know she won't take no for an answer."

Ryuko: "Ugh... Right."

-

Later that night (F/n) checked his phone; it was time to go. He was sporting a black crew neck T-shirt and a pair of slim blue jeans with his usual sneakers.

He went to the bathroom and caught Ryuko in the mirror applying some lip balm. She was rocking a red print sweatshirt and black bike shorts, a playful feel to this ensemble by wearing a pair of black athletic shoes. Ever since she let her hair grow out, instead of tying it up she decided to let it flow naturally like a waterfall of midnight silk.