Black & Blue

Chapter XXI

" " = Speaking
' ' = Thinking
(F/n) = First Name

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

[Naked Sun] (Flight Deck) --Night--

Fight Club President and the Ice Maiden General take on the Combat Spec Mega Covers.

Shards of ice strikes the Mega Cover making it convulse. "Its quite stubborn."

Mako evades its giant hand slam, "Its quite enormous to take down."

Esdeath lays her palm down creating a sheet of ice underneath it, making fall to the floor, "Indeed, let's take our advantage in the air."

Mako: "Huh?"

Esdeath swings her hand upward, grabbing Mako by the collar of her jacket and takes off straight up into the air, as their opponent gets back on its feet and looks up at the ice maiden and fight crusader.

An ice storm clouds gather around them as she summons gale force winds. Debris from the battle begins to rise up into the sky. The Mega Cover stays there, kept grounded by its massive weight.

Mako stands upon the debris, "Uh, any ideas Lady Esdeath?"

Esdeath floats with ice wrapped around her wrists and ankles, "I can easily take this behemoth down myself, but that'll ruin the fun."

Mako: "So just toy with it?"

It lifts its head up at the duo, lifting its palm locking in place, and unleashes a Life Fiber blast.

Esdeath: "Follow my lead, Mankanshoku."

Esdeath dives downwards straight at it, with a shield before her as Mako follows up behind her. The shield collides with the Cover's energy blast, overpowering it, pushing it back, forcing it downwards at the Cover.

"Strike it!" Esdeath shouts.

Mako reels back her baseball bat and jams it deep into the Cover's chest. The energy within the creature builds up and explodes within him, firing out of all civilians trapped inside. Esdeath and Mako smash the Cover to the ground in a tremendous heap, the energy within it extinguished forever.

Jakuzure, Gamagoori, and Sanageyama roused by not only Mako but the newcomer Esdeath.

"Hey! The hell are you guys doing? You've been foughting this one naked up till now, so get the lead out!" Tsumugu shouts at them, "Are you naked Nudists or aren't ya?!" He hops into the fray.

Sanageyama: "Can't we be Nudists without being so freaking aggro about it?"

Gamagoori: "Mankanshoku and that woman are the only ones taking the heat. We must assist them!"

Jakuzure: "Shall we, boys?"

The three Elite wield suction devices following behind Tsumugu.

Mako tries to yank out her weapon from the Mega Cover's chest, "A little help, please?"

Esdeath chuckles and simply pulls it out, placing it in Mako's hand, "I must say, you have potential to take on an army."

Mako happily gleams, "You think so?"

She pats her head before smashing an approaching Colossal Cover down through the flight deck like she was swatting a fly. "A little inexperienced but you can build up to it."

Mako takes out a group of a Covers in a swing of her spiked bat. "I'll build up to it for sure!"

Tsumugu lands down beside them, "Look, I don’t know who you are lady, but enough talk. This is Nudist business."