Meet & Greet Once More...

" " = Speak
' ' = Think

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The sun brights warmly over the populated city of Japan.

Civilians walk upon sidewalks as vehicles and herself drove down streets, alive with morningtime city energy, she moves away from the Tokyo skyline and turn to an abandoned bridge leading down to Honno City.

Coming to a stop at the slums, parking her bike at the end of the bridge entrance, then... *Bzzz! Bzzz!*

She pulls out her phone from her pocket, reading the name: 'Big Sis'

"Hey, Satsuki. What's up?" She answers in a mutual tone.

Satsuki on call, sits on the couch while Iota and Mako run around the house, "I'm sorry for the mentioning of--"

"Oh! No it's fine, really." Ryuko cuts her off, understanding her sister's meanings and such. "Look, you don't need to worry, besides you got a big corporation to run and a kid to take care of." She begins to walk up concrete steps and dirt road paths of the slums, reaching to jump in a cable car that rides up the districts.

Satsuki: "I am sorry though, I guess she's asking a lot more than you miss him."

"Stop apologizing. You can just make up for it by buying me ice cream or something." The cable car stops at the station, the doors open and she walks out.

Satsuki: "We can meet up together at the café, if you like."

Ryuko: "No, no... I just need some time alone. We'll talk later, okay?"

Satsuki: "Very well then, come back here anytime you like."

Ryuko nods, "Sure thing. Bye."

Satsuki sighed heavily, 'If only he were here.'

Ryuko reached her destination... But someone stands before the gravestone.

"I see you are here to visit him again..." Turning to reveal Rei Hoomaru wearing a black business suit. "Unfortunately, this'll be the last time you do so."

"Hoomaru..." Ryuko said, faintly.

Rei nods, "How have you been, Matoi?"

Ryuko: "Why the hell are you here?"

Rei: "To catch up with family, of course."

Ryuko clenched her fists, "We are not family! NOW LEAVE!!"

"Oh I didn't mean me..." Rei hummed.

"What are you--" Ryuko was confused then -- CRACK! -- Behind her a black and blue portal splits open! A piercing scream cuts the air... Abruptly, a long draconic tail strikes the drifter to the floor.

A blue-skinned humanoid woman, with long flowing blue-white hair and prominent blue eyes with peculiar gear-shaped pupils. Dark lines under her eyes and all around her body, steps out of the dimensional rift. It takes a second to consider her surroundings. Then focuses on Ryuko in front.

"Fuuuck!" Ryuko held her stomach, "Who the hell are you!?"

"That's rude of you to ask..." The woman spoke without even opening her mouth.

Until the tail jabs into Ryuko's shoulder, pinning her as she screams in pain, "AAAAAAHHHH!!!"

The woman rised over her, "To answer your question..." An intense moment. "I was like you... Abandoned."

"A-abandoned...?" Ryuko groanly asked, clenching her fist and swung!

The woman merely flinched against it, her eyes glowed. "So that's how it's going to be, huh." Lifting the drifter up and throwing into the entrance gate.