Restraint (Lime)

Chapter XI

" " = Speaking
' ' = Thinking
▪▪ = Next Event
- - = Timeskip
(F/n) = First Name

(F/c) long sleeve crew neck shirt that hugs his body showing off outlining of his pecs and abs and some jogging stitch (f/c) washed-out sweat pants with (f/c) sneakers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

°
°
One Week Later
°
°

[Honnouji Academy] (Boardroom) --Morning--

Student Council have a brief meeting on the upcoming raid trip.

Sanageyama: "Sports club squads one through eleven, preparations complete. Assigning to Osaka Battlefield Trip Brigade."

Jakuzure: "Culture club squads one through eighteen, preparations complete. Assigning to Kyoto Battlefield Trip Brigade."

Gamagoori: "The Disciplinary Bureau is more than sufficient for the Kobe Battlefield Trip Brigade!"

Sanageyama: "Using a small, elite taskforce is all well and good, but don't fail."

Jakuzure: "Yeah, nobody wants to see you commit seppuku, Ira. It'd be a real mess cleaning all your guts off the floor."

Gamagoori: "Worry not. We shall succeed."

Inumuta: "I have formed an Intelligence and Tactics Team with the Computer Club at its core, using Two-Star students from the Information Systems class. The info networks in each city are already under our control, and we are monitoring all communications throughout their high schools."

"I'm guessing these Anti-Ultima Uniforms are complete and being distributed as we speak, huh?" The Elite turn their heads at the door to see (F/n) simply standing there, eating an apple.

Jakuzure stands from the couch, "What the hell are you doing here?"

Gamagoori: "Right, this is a secret meeting!"

Sanageyama: "How the hell did I not sense you?"

"Enough!... I shall allow it." Satsuki said, stunning the Elite to allow an enemy to listen on the Raid Trip. "Production of your new Three-Star Ultima Uniforms for you Four is taking adjustments, taking time you'll all set out with the same Special Ultima Uniforms as the other students."

(F/n) tosses his apple in the trash and stands at the end table across from Satsuki. "Really liking the designs of the uniforms, kind of reminds me of old track-suit."

"The Elite's Three-Star Uniforms have been improved based on the battles with Ryuko Matoi, Nui Harime, and not surprisingly, (F/n)." Satsuki takes a glance at (F/n) who shoots fingers guns, "There is no shame in your defeat against them. Well through trials, you will mature even further... This is merely a rite of passage. I look forward to how strong you will all become, to your maturation as commanders. Lead the Battlefield Trip Brigades to victory!"

Elite: "Understood!"

Satsuki: "Very well. The Battlefield Trip is set to leave at 0200 hours the day after tomorrow."

"Understood!" Elite salute and leaving the room.

(F/n) lays back on the couch, "Well, I hope this trip of yours will be just as exciting as you are."

Satsuki shows her usual plain expression, "Soroi, is the helicopter ready?"

Soroi: "It is, milady."

(F/n): "Heya Soroi, I gotta say you still make the best damn tea. You should definitely open up a tea shop."

Soroi nods with a smile, "Thank you, (F/n). Milady, shall we head off?"