Recompense

Chapter IV

" " = Speaking
' ' = Thinking
- - = Timeskip
▪︎ ▪︎ = Next Sequence
(F/n) = First Name

F/c) long sleeve crew neck shirt that hugs his body showing off outlining of his pecs and abs and some jogging stitch (f/c) washed-out sweat pants with (f/c) sneakers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• • • Same Day • • •

Mikisugu is being threatened by Ryuko, when she found out that he's in cahoots with Mr.Mohawk (as she refers of him) and (F/n) is sitting on the couch, smiling at the entertainment.

Mikisugi with his hands up, defensively. "N-now, now, let's calm down, Ryuko."

Ryuko has her blade pointed upside down against his head, very furious, "Don't give me that! What the hell is going on?! Were you in cahoots with that mohawked man too!?"

Mikisugi: "I-I have no idea what you mean."

"Try to play innocent after you see this." (F/n) pulls out his phone, to reveal of picture of Mikisugi and Tsumugu at a bar.

Ryuko points at the photo, "See? Here's you and Mr.Mohawk in the background, clear as day!"

Mikisugi "Th-that's not--"

(F/n): "After getting to know Mako's little brother and after 'Mr.Mohawk' attacked Ryuko, I asked Matarou to track him down. I got to say the kid's got 'connections' all over this town."

Ryuko: "Right, so he found pictures of a guy drinking booze who matched the description."

(F/n) looks around the room, "That also explains why he brought us here to your place."

Ryuko: "He almost killed me, dammit! So what the hell is your deal!?"

Mikisugi then cowers but comes back up with his hair slicked back, small sparkles glistening around him, "And yet, wouldn't you say he brought you and Senketsu closer together?"

(F/n) points out, "Nice hairstyle." Earning a glare from Ryuko.

Mikisugi continues, "His name is Tsumugu Kinagase. I admit that he is a member of my organization..." He then starts up opening up his shirt, with his nips glowing bright pink, "After clashing in battle with him, you and Senketsu have become true partners! Now that Satsuki Kiryuin has her hands on a Kamui..." Making Ryuko step back onto the couch, "Only a partnership forged in the heat of battle can defeat her!"

(F/n) pushes him away from Ryuko, a bit tense at his close encounter with her, "I'm going try to be nice...but are you trying to make up a justification?" Mikisugu says nothing, then he sighs, "Knew it...I will admit he did try to kill Senketsu."

(F/n) sits down by a raging Ryuko, "Who the hell are you people?! I thought you were fighting against the Kiryuins! Didn't you say that you'd need Senketsu to do that?"

(F/n) whispers to her Kamui, "They need you for everything huh?"

Senketsu: "Indeed, they do."

Ryuko still babbling, "What are those 'Life Fibers' things, anyway? What was my dad researching?!"

Mikisugi holds his position trying to ease Ryuko, "Calm down. Once I'm certain I can trust you and your 'boyfriend' here, I'll tell you everything."

Ryuko blushes madly, "H-he's not my boyfriend! Plus I'm tired of hearing that excuse from you!"

Mikisugi then whispers, "Nudist Beach."

Ryuko confused, "Huh?"

Mikisugi then steps away, spreading his arms with his shirt open dropping to the floor, "Nudist Beach! It's name of our organization."