Trap The Snake (Part 2)

Chapter IX

" " = Speaking
' ' = Thinking
(F/n) = First Name

(f/c) long sleeve crew neck shirt that hugs his body showing off outlining of his pecs and abs and some jogging stitch (f/c) washed-out sweat pants with (f/c) sneakers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[Honnouji Academy] (Sky level)

Ryuko's Kamui has evolved once more, Senketsu Shippu: Bottom part of the uniform becomes a jet propulsion, and Senketsu's 'eyes' became wings. Her and (F/n) are both in the air dodging Jakuzure's wrath.

Jakuzure: "Listen well to my Infernal Galop! Don't think you can stop my performance just because you can fly now!"

Ryuko: "Performance, my ass! She's just taking pawn shots!"

(F/n) riding on top of her back, "Doesn't matter, our only option as of now is to get close and attack."

Senketsu: "Indeed, we have the edge in maneuverability."

They blast into a cloud of debris, with Jakuzure getting more pissed, "Where'd they go?!"

Coming down from above, (F/n) launches himself down to the giant blimp, "Time to cut this thing down!" Landing onto the machine, piercing right through and running across.

Jakuzure takes notice, "Hey! Get the hell off newbie!" Blowing a whistling making a subwoofer come out to blast at (F/n), merely holding his own.

Ryuko flys down, "Hang on, (F/n)!"

Sanageyama 'watches' from below the battle "Now, now, why are you losing your cool, little lady Jakuzure?"

▪▪▪

(Audience stand)

Mako: "Oh wow! She's flying, she's flying! With (F/n) are on her back to attack! So cool!"

Gamagoori peeved of Mako suddenly on his shoulders, "Mankanshoku! Get off of me!"

Mako terrified then gets off, "Whew, that was a close call. I almost made Gamagoori angry."

Inumuta on his laptop sitting by the girl, "No, he's pretty angry already."

Gamagoori stomping his foot on the ground repeatedly, "You gave up your aerial superiority far too easily! I'm disappointed, Nonon Jakuzure!"

Mako cowering in fear, "Oh, no! I've gone and made Gamagoori mad! Ryuko, (F/n), I'm in big trouble here!"

▪▪▪

Thinking up a new plan, Ryuko directs Senketsu to head straight for the tower.

(F/n) questions, "Where are you going, Ryuko?"

"We can fly. Now we can go straight for our real target!" Reasons that she can simply bypass the entire fight and engage Satsuki directly.

Senketsu: "Ah, I follow you. Thinking outside the box is your signature move."

Ryuko reels back her fist, "Here I come, Satsuki Kiryuin!"

However, Nonon fiercely intercepts her, "Like hell you will!" Angrier than ever that Ryuko and (F/n) would try and get between her and Satsuki. Blasting her foe back to the arena, Nonon transforms her Symphony Regalia back to its tank form, "How dare you try to get between me and Satsuki! Bastards! You're way outta your league!"

(F/n) dusts himself off, still on Ryuko. "Shit, she's pissed."

Ryuko recovers avoiding Jakuzure, "To hell with your opinion! We follow our own path, no matter what anyone else says!"