BEYOND THE LOOM

" " = Speak
' ' = Think
•• = Sequence
- - = Time Skip

(F/n) = First Name / Last Name: Harime

Abilities: Ice Generation and Manipulation (Create, shape, and manipulate ice, only limited by the user's imagination and their natural limits.)

Outfit: Dark denim jeans, a charcoal-gray sweater under an insulated parka in a deep navy and pair of sturdy winter boots.

Nui Harime = Sister / Life Fiber Hybrid

Abilities: Shapeshifting Arms: Life Fiber replicas that can alter their shape, such as blades for combat and bat-like wings for flight.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

[Honnouji Academy]

The sounds of metal clanging and ice manifesting are heard as we see Honnouji; being an empty, degraded academy. A billowing cloud of dust and pieces of concrete rise in the distance around the top of the walls that are barely visible.

(F/n), Nui, and Ryuko are knocked backward once more, he steadies himself swiftly and throws a large herd of ice spikes toward Zero one, but she destroys them with her appendages.

Ryuko got to her feet, wielding an ice replica of the scissor blades, "This doesn't make sense... How is this possible?! I wasn't even pregnant!"

(F/n) creates a double-edged ice axe, "No time for explanations now since she isn't one to talk about it."

"She's so wild and cool though." Nui comments, "Like a gothic lolita goddess, same as Ryuko here."

Ryuko: "I'm not gothic nor what you are."

Nui: "You'd be more of a punk rock goddess."

"Save this conversation for later. Nui with me." He charges toward Zero One and swings his axe two times, with her blocking the two strikes before the former leaps into a backflip to dodge her quad-limb swipe.

Nui follows up unveiling her razor tape measure and swinging into a ring around her. Zero One reacts to the whistle of the blade until the former attacks and the latter eludes or blocks several blows before leaping into the air and the appendages form into a drill descending.

Nui cartwheels backward merely avoiding the deadly hit, "Wow she is a fun one!"

"Fun as always when someone's trying to kill us... Weissschnabel!" (F/n) sends large chunks of ice at her who lifts her limbs and it collides against them into small pieces. He shoots more forward rapidly. Zero One side steps the ice and casually looks behind and runs forward.

Ryuko cracked an opening at the handle of her weapon as a hook and pulled a thread out from the opening shoulder sleeve.

Zero One swipes two at Nui's feet, who jumps backward and stands on her hands to dodge it. She jabs two more forward toward (F/n), but he leaps into the air, flips over, lands on his feet, and blocks another attack with his ice axe.

He leans forward and thrusts out his weapon, sending fragments of shards, but are quickly disintegrated as one of the tentacles wraps around his outstretched arm. Zero One swirls it around his hand, and swings the other tentacle down at him, who tries to counter with a straight thrust kick, but is wrapped around his leg.

(F/n): "Ah, shit."

Zero One raises her limbs high into the air and immediately slams him all around into the floor repeatedly, then throws him into the wall.

She paces forward, searching through the dust. "When two people come together and make the conscious decision to create a life..."

"Weissschlund!" After a long beat, (F/n) manifests an incredibly dense boulder of ice and kicks it, the ball splitting apart and opening itself up to create a gaping maw filled with razor sharp icicles.