43.

Daniella's POV

Thoughts....so many thoughts

So many questions

When will i ever be free?

When will i ever be happy?

When will i ever live as if i can just walk without looking over my shoulders?

When will i stop being paranoid?

When will i stop judging people based on how persons from my past treated me?

When will....

"Daniella?, Daniella baby?"

Sighing I looked to my left, the women's i called my mothers....stood there with worried looks.

Why are they worried?

I'm alive.

arent I?

I turned off the car and stepped out before being engulfed into a hug with my mama crying and my momma staring me down with sorrow.

I just stood there.

I felt so drain.

"Mama" I sighed as I pull her away

"Baby.... I'm so sorry, I- I d-"

"Can we just head inside, please?" She hummed and we all head into the house.

We all head to the living room and took a seat.

"Daniella where have you been?".

"Mama." She gave me a look.

"Places." I responded but she wasn't pleased with that answer.

"I don't want to speak about it, what I'm here to do is listen on why I was lied to."

"What are you talking about?" She asked confused.

"Ma, don't act as if I'm stupid, you know I'm not." I've never spoke to my mother in such way but I was hurt and I know everyone have there reasons for keeping secrets but I felt like, no, I deserve to know what happened or what's going on.

I lost years and months of my life for Christ sake, and I don't remember shit other than the flashbacks I've been getting and it's just not enough.

"Where should I start" she sighed as her eyes watered.

" baby you don't have to talk about it" my momma finally spoke from the whole time I've been here.

Bitch?

"She needs to know" she whispered shakily.

"Needs to know what?" Everyone head snapped up to my sister who stood by the entrance of the living room.

"Momma why is mama crying and what's Daniella's ass doing here" Veronica asked with venom laced in her tone.

"Veronica, behave." Momma warned

"No. Because she didn't seem to care to pich up the phone so I don't see why she's here." She scoffed.

I just sat there quiet, I was not gonna argue with her, didn't have the strength nor time to.

"Veronica stop it" ma said.

"Sorry" she mumbled before approaching us and taking a seat in between them.

"Daniella, baby, I never wanted to keep this away from you nor your sister, I just... The more I thought of it is the more it sends me over the edge, I almost lost you and I'd never forgive myself if that happened again, I know you and I know how curious you can be, if I had told you, I know you would've went out looking for answers but that still doesn't excuse the fact that I lied and kept something that means something to you" mama said.

"Mama whats going on, what are you talking about?" Veronica asked.

"I know that you know that Valentina isn't your real mother and that you have a father....and Veronica and Mirabelle is Valentina's". She said while my sister sat there looking shocked.

"I was 16 when I dated your father, that man would annoy and chase me down till I finally gave him the time of day, I loved that man with everything within me but as time grew his love started to fade and I saw the real version of him, he barely put in any effort and whatever he said goes, but you know me, I'm hot headed and I was not gonna let any man felt like they could treat me a type of way and I would take it so we fought, a lot and even after he hurted me and said the most disrespectful things to hurt my feelings he would leave and come back crying and begging me to take him back and like the fool I am, of course I did, I loved him." She sigh before taking a breath.

"When I found out I was pregnant with you, I didn't tell him until he started seeing I was more emotional, gaining weight, sleeping more and there was a lot of morning sickness, he found those things an issue because I was always sick and didn't have the strength to cook him a meal and he was furious and at that we fought and I left, I told my self I was done, but I was so stressed that I had fallen down in the middle of an supermarket and thats when I met your mother. She took me to the hospital and would check up on me from time to time at my house, for months I didn't hear from that man, I was worried but I had stopped caring because I grew attached to your mother, I finally felt at peace and I finally felt how it felt to be taken care of and not wanting anything in return, I gave you his last name because I just felt like maybe he would come around and he was your father".

"He came back after I had you, showed up at my house arguing about my new lifestyle and what I'm exposing you to, he didn't care about anything other than his pride and what people think or would think of him and he was angry that I found someone who was much better and treated me much better, he hated that so he tried everything to bring me down, even wanted custody of you but he wasn't there, he didn't even name you, not even knew how you looked or name, so he gave up and disappeared again, years passed and I started seeing changes within you, you had more feminine features but yet you still had a private of a boy so I took you to get tested and found out you were a girl but you were in fact intersex just like valentina and I loved you either way".

"You were only 20 when that piece of shit and his brother sent out a hit on you, they thought you were a monster and didn't belong on this earth because of your condition and for 2 years you were gone, in a coma for so long but me and your momma we fought for you, we didnt give up and at one point your heart stopped and I don't know what happened but I prayed and prayed to not loose you and I ensure you stayed on that machine and when I got that called that you had woke up, I instantly reached there, drove like a crazy person but I didn't care because you were back and that's all that matters, they said you had lost a lot of memories from when you were younger to when you woke up you only remembered a few things but I was happy no matter what but when they told me the major damage it made on your heart and breathing it broke me and I stayed patient because without your mother by my side I didn't know how I would survive".

"You were already dealing with so much I didn't want to lay any more stress on you especially since you could barely manage already and now that I'm hearing about your father after so many years I just... And about that girlfriend of yours, she really loves you baby and she went through a lot too and I'm sure she already explained her part to you..." She sighed before wiping her tears and mines.

"I hated him more after I found he killed mama and pops" she said and instantly I broke down.

I cried and even though I could barely breathe I cried because everything is coming back and I know if I don't get to kill him, I'll never give up until I do.

we all spoke and I told them not to worry, I kissed each and everyone one of them on the head and reassured them, everything will be fine and with that I head back to where I was staying with chae-yeong.

With a blurry vision I sped down the road only coming to a hault when I saw a shadow in front the car, a stone cold glare was what I was shot with and I rolled my eyes before honking the horn and with a middle finger in the air the person walked away and I sped off.

I parked the car and got out before running into a worried chae-yeong who instantly approached me, I get that it was 3 in the morning but she really didn't have to be up waiting on me especially when I was ignoring her calls.

"Hey-" I don't know what happened but all I know is that I didn't want to hear shit and with that I kissed her just to shut her fine ass up.