At Last: Part 2

Warning: This Chapter Will Have Smut. If You Feel Offended With Mature Situations DO NOT READ.

"Welcome!" Mark smiled opening the door of his gorgeous apartment. I nod my head in response and smile shyly. "You can go put your things in my room if you want babe." he says snaking his muscular arm around my waist. I hadn't imagined how it would feel to actually be touched by him. Being with him romantically for almost a year and not being able to hold each other isn't something I would have wanted. And now that I have felt his touch, and his lips against mine, I don't know if I can live without it now. I run up the stairs and place my suit case on the left side of the bed. I walk back downstairs to find Mark laying on the leather couch. "How about a cuddle, and movie date beautiful?" Mark asks patting the couch. I walk to the couch and snuggle into Mark's arms. "Netflix?" he asks. "Netflix." I reply smiling up at him.

Mark and I sat and cuddled on the couch most of the day, and no I'm not complaining. I would rather just lay here with him then anything else in this world. I glance down at my phone to check the time,'11:45'. 'Wow, we really did this all day' . I thought to myself. I shift my body to face Mark, he was fast asleep. His face was so peaceful and still. It was like he was in pure bliss. I kiss his lips lightly and his eyes flutter open. "Hi beautiful." he whispers. I blush at his compliment. "Maybe we should hit the hay." I suggest. He smiles and sits up. His big hand takes mine and leads me to the bedroom. We step into the cozy master bedroom and I remove my jeans and shirt. Slowly I feel Mark's strong arms wrap around my waist. I bit my lip feeling suddenly aroused. His lips start trailing wet kisses down my neck to my exposed shoulder. "I don't want to force you to do this (Y/N), is this what you want?" Mark asked suddenly concerned. I nod "I-I love you Mark, I feel like we are both on the same page on how we feel about each other." I say now facing him. He smiles sweetly and leans in kissing my lips softly but turning more passionate as our arms wrapped around each other. He backed me up towards the bed, lying me down softly. "I just want you to know I'm taking it slow, I wanna make love to you, not just have sex." Mark whispered into my ear. Slowly he kisses my jaw line, leaving kisses down to my neck. I tug at his shirt and his warm lips loses contact with my warm skin as he pulls it over his head. Mark's hands made their way to my lacy black panties, slowly sliding them down and discarding them somewhere in the room. He slowly removes my matching bra, exposing my whole body. I didn't know whether to hide or just let myself feel comfortable. His large hand cups my breast beginning to suck on the nipple. I'm pretty experienced with this, but Mark was making me feel something I had never felt before. "Mark."I moan lowly, not wanting the neighbors to hear. He kisses his way down my stomach to the top of my womanhood. He lightly kisses and sucks on my inner thigh sending a feeling of pleasure through my body. I suck in air through my teeth holding back a moan. Mark then stands up and removes his boxers, his large erection standing straight up. He smirks at me "Ready?" he whispers. I nod biting my lip. He positions himself in front of my entrance, slowly pushing into me. "Fuck (Y/N), your so tight." Mark moans. I could feel my eyes roll back in pleasure. Mark slowly rolls his hips into mine biting his lip. I look into his beautiful brown eyes, filled to the brim with lust. "Oh my god Mark." I moan louder then before. "Yeah baby moan my name." he groans. Mark lifts my right leg over his shoulder, still thrusting into me at a steady pace. "Yes Mark, right there!" I yell out, now not worried about who could hear us. Mark begins to pick up speed causing me to fist the sheets. "Fuck Mark!" I moan. Releasing the sheets my heads make their may to his black hair, kneading it with my hands. "Mark, I-I'm gonna cum!" I moan throwing my head back in pleasure. "Hold it, just a bit longer baby." Mark mumbles with beads of sweat forming on his tanned forehead. "Fuck! I'm close (Y/N)." He groans. His thrusts get sloppier and I can feel him twitch inside of me. "Ok baby. 3...2...1." Mark moans out looking up at the ceiling. "Oh god Mark." I moan hitting the best orgasm I've ever had. Mark releases his load inside of me breathing heavily. "Wow, that was great." Mark says pulling out and lying next to me. Slowly pulling me into his chest, he kisses my forehead "I love you so much (Y/N) (L/N)." I smile up at his beautiful face and kiss his full, pink lips. "I love you too Mark Fischbach."

(Author Note: So This Is The Very First Smut I've Written, I Hope Its Not Complete Trash XD. But Thank You Guys Fir Reading And I Hope You All Are Enjoying It.)

- Brittany <3