At Last: Part 3

The bright sunlight beaming through the parted blinds cause me to shuffle under the tight grasp of Mark's strong arms. The remembrance of last night began flooding back into my mind. A small smile pulling at my lips as I slowly woke up. I turn my position to face Mark, his full pink lips slightly parted and soft snores escaping them. I couldn't help to press my lips to his forehead. This man was all I've every wanted and I needed to wake up next to him every morning like this. I had fallen so hard for Mark Fischbach, and frankly I wasn't complaining. I push my face into the space between his neck and shoulder and I feel him take a deep breath. His grip tightens around my waist and his soft lips press to my temple. "Good morning baby." he mumbles lips still slightly touching my temple. "Good morning." I lift myself up to leave a sweet kiss to his lips. Smiling into the kiss I feel his hand rub up my back. His warm hand sending chills all over my body. He had no idea what he did to me, and neither did I. All I knew was that he was who I wanted to be with for the rest of my life.

After cuddling for a good five minuets Mark finally decides its time to get up. "Baby, go get dressed I wanna take you out." he says wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling my body to his. I giggle and nod in response. I rush to my suit case and pull out a pink and white strapless sundress that went all the way to my ankle. I'm pretty sure I brought my whole closet to LA, because I had about 7 pairs of shoes in my large luggage. I decided to match the dress with some nude flats. I throw my hair into a messy bun and make my way downstairs. "Ready?" Mark asks with his hand extended out. I nod and take his, and we interlock our fingers. He smiles at me and leaves a light kiss on my cheek. Mark leads me to the door and we make our way to his car.

"So, where are we going babe?" I ask looking down at Marks hand on my thigh. "That's for me to know." he takes a break and looks over to me and smiles. "And for you to find out."-"Really?" I roll my eyes and laugh at his adorableness. He squeezes my thigh and chuckles with a quick head nod. God, I love this man so much. He never fails to put a smile on my face.

"And, we are here." Mark says putting the car in park. I look out of the window and all I see is a huge lake. "Oh my god Mark. This is beautiful." I say in utter shock of the beautiful landscape. "I thought you'd say that" he smiles. We climb out of the car and Mark walks up from behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. He pushes his face into my neck and mumbles. "I know your gonna be here for a while, but I can't help but dread the day you have to leave me." I turn to him and wrap my arms around his neck. "I know baby, but it will only be for a little while. I graduate next year and we can start our lives together." I smile sweetly at him. A small smile creeps up on his face "I love you so much (Y/N), I hope you know that. I've never been so in love with someone like I am with you, and to think this all started because of the fan art you sent me." he lightly chuckles. "I thought you were so pretty when I looked at your profile picture. And I told myself 'I want her to be mine'." he laughs. "And now that I have you, here in my arms, I'm just afraid of losing it." I feel my eyes water at the words he said to me. I've always wanted to fall in love and have a man feel the same way. Hearing him say that to me just brought all of these feelings to perspective. To have someone you love, love you back just as much is incredible. I feel a tear slide down my cheek. "Mark, I can't put into words how you make me feel, just having you near me is the best feeling." I smile. Mark brings his hand to my cheek and wipes the tear away. He slowly brings his other hand up to my face, cupping it and presses his soft lips to mine. I felt like the outside world didn't matter, everything disappeared. All that remained was the feeling of Mark's lips pressed against mine, He is all I need in life. "I'm so in love with you (Y/N)." he mumbles against my lips, eyes still closed. "I'm so in love you Mark."