First Day of School

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I crept into (Y/S/N)'s room trying not to wake him just yet, he had the first day of prekindergarten today and I wanted to wake him up myself. Most mommy's are sad to see their baby go to school, but I was actually excited to see my little boy in a uniform. "Good morning baby, your first day of school is today!" I say kissing his head and brushing his hair out of his chubby face. His big brown eyes opened and he had a sweet little smile on his face. "Good morning mommy." he said. That's what was so special about (Y/S/N) he is such as sweet little boy, just like his daddy. "Are you ready for school baby?" I ask pulling out beige pants and a red polo from his blue and red dresser. " Yes but, will it be fun at school mommy?" he asked. "Of course it will love, now come on you need to take a bath and eat breakfast with mommy and daddy before school." I smile taking his tiny hand. 

I tie the  lace on his shoe and lead him down the stairs, to the kitchen, where Mark was cooking breakfast. "Good morning buddy, ready for the first day of school?" Mark smiled picking (Y/S/N) up and kissing his cheek. "Yes daddy." he said with a smile. "I love your uniform by the way." Mark added looking over at me. "Thank you, mommy picked it out!" (Y/S/N) laughed. "I bet she did." Mark said kissing my cheek. "Okay boys let's have breakfast." I said as Mark put (Y/S/N) into one of the chairs. I placed a plate of food in front of (Y/S/N) and went off to get dressed. 

"Okay baby it's time to go." I smile at my beautiful son. He had on his Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles backpack on and a huge smile. "Is daddy coming too?" he asked looking around for Mark. "Sure am buddy, now let's go can't be late on the first day!" he shouted playfully. I took (Y/S/N) small hand and lead him to the car. Mark climb into the driver's seat as I bucked (Y/S/N) into his car seat. Finally I climb into the passenger seat and we drove to (Y/S/N)'s school.

"Come on (Y/S/N) baby, we have to go inside now." I smile. "But I don't want to go anymore mommy, I wanna stay with you and daddy." he said eyes beginning to water. "Aw baby don't cry, it will only be for a little bit then mommy and daddy will be here to pick you up." I say wiping way the tear that had fallen. "But I'm gonna miss you mommy." he said tears still falling. I pick him up and cradle him in my arms. I never liked it when he cried, it made me want to cry along with him, but Mark was always there to make (Y/S/N) and myself feel better. "Look buddy, when mommy and daddy come to pick you up we can go get ice cream, how does that sound?" Mark asked. "See, if you go to school we will go get ice cream baby." I add to Mark's statement. (Y/S/N) picks his head up from my chest and sniffs. "You promise?" he said. "Promise buddy." Mark said rubbing his back soothingly. "O-okay, I'll go." he sniffed wiping his eyes. I kiss his cheek and place him back onto the ground. Mark takes his left hand and I take his right as we lead him into the school.  

4 Hours Later  

Mark and I were sat outside waiting for the line of kids to emerge from the school's front doors. "How do you think he did babe?" I asked Mark nervously. He placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed a bit. "I would think he did fine baby." he smiled. I nod my head looking towards the doors. They finally open and I see (Y/S/N) walking in the line with the other kids. "Aw look at our little baby Mark." I coo as I see (Y/S/N) smile over at us. "Mommy! Daddy!" he shouted. "Hey baby! How was your day?" I asked as he jumped into my arms. "It was fun! I told my friends that my daddy plays a lot of video games and stuff and they really liked it!" he smiled and Mark laughed. "Did they now." he said pinching his chubby cheek. "Yeah, now can we go get ice cream daddy?" (Y/S/N) asked. "Of course buddy." Mark laughed walking back to the car. 

We pulled up into the parking lot of the ice cream parlor, with (Y/S/N) telling us about his adventurers at school today. "That's great that you had a good day at school today son." Mark smiled as he picked (Y/S/N) up and placed him on his hip. "Yay ice cream!" (Y/S/N) shouted. We walk into the parlor and Mark shows (Y/S/N) the variety of ice cream. "I want chocolate daddy." (Y/S/N) smiles. "Okay buddy. What do you want babe?" he asked. "Oh I don't want any." I smile. "But mommy we all have to eat ice cream together." (Y/S/N) said. "Okay, well I'll get chocolate too." I say pinching (Y/S/N) cheek. We ordered the ice cream and sat at one of the many tables where (Y/S/N) was telling more exciting stories from his first day of pre-K. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright boys, it's time for bed." I say leaning on the door frame of (Y/S/N)'s room watching Mark and him play with his puzzle. "Okay mommy." (Y/S/N) said rubbing his eyes. "Aw my little baby is tired huh?" I ask picking up up and kissing his forehead. He nodded his head with a yawn and laid his head on my shoulder. "Goodnight kiddo, sleep well." Mark said kissing his forehead as well. "I'll be in the room babe." he said kissing my temple. "Goodnight daddy, I love you." (Y/S/N) said sleepily. "I love you too son." Mark smiled. I place (Y/S/N) in his bed and tuck him in nice and warm and kiss his fore head one last time "Goodnight sweet pea, I love you so much." I said "Goodnight mommy, I love you too." he says cuddling into his blanket. "Sleep tight baby." I whisper turning on his Cars nightlight and closing his door slightly. 

"Can you believe our little baby is already in school." I asked Mark as we cuddled into our comforter. "Actually no, he's grown so fast and it makes me miss how little he was the week we brought him home." he laughed as he pushed his face into the crook of my neck."Thank you for giving me him (Y/N), he is the sweetest little thing and I love him so much." he adds kissing my neck. "Maybe we can have another soon?" he asked. "Maybe." I say smirking down at him. "Can we get to trying now?" he asked. "Nice try, goodnight baby." I laugh. I give him a goodnight kiss and turn off the lamp to once again cuddle into his warm chest. "Goodnight babe." he sighed. 

AN: This would have been up a few hours ago but my grandmother had to use my laptop (:

But I hope you liked it, this has to be one of my favorites and I really enjoy writing baby/kid imagines, they are really cute.

As always thanks for reading and voting (:

- Brittany <3