First Baby

Mark's P.O.V

The loud cry rang out from (Y/N) and I's new born son (Y/S/N)'s room. He was only a month and a half old and was a handful already. "I'll get him baby, you need sleep." I whispered. I climb out of the warm bed and walk out into the dark hall, with my sons cries getting louder. "Okay buddy, it's okay daddy's here." I coo lifting his tiny body out of the crib. "Shh, daddy's here (Y/S/N)." I whisper rocking him back and forth. "You know me and mommy love you very much right? You are the best thing that could have happened to us." I whisper still rocking. (Y/N) and I had been trying to have a baby for a while but it was hard. A few months later we found out that (Y/N) was in fact pregnant and we were so happy.

With our sons cries growing weaker I noticed he was content again, but I didn't want to put him down. I've always wanted a strong bond with my son, and it feels good to just hold him for a while. I back up and sit in the light wooded rocking chair as I rock back and forth. I look down at him and he was so content. "Hey buddy." I coo at him with a smile. His bright brown eyes starring up at me made me feel so happy inside. "When you get older were gonna play video games together and stuff, but not scary ones your mommy would kill me." I laugh. (Y/N) would never let me live it down if I let (Y/S/N) play a scary game before the age of 16.

I don't know how long I'd been cuddling (Y/S/N) but I was woken up by him being lifted out of my arms. I open my eyes to see my beautiful wife cradling our tiny baby. "How's mommy's baby? Had a nice nap with daddy?" I hear her whisper. "Are you hungry?" She whispered again. "He might be, you want me to go since you breastfeed in the mornings?" I ask, I knew she was self contentious of breastfeeding (Y/S/N) in front of people. "No, it's fine if you stay I just need the chair." she smiled. I stood up and pressed a tender kiss to her cheek. "Okay baby." She sat in the rocking chair making sure (Y/S/N) was placed comfortably on the pillow.

She began feeding him and all I could do was look at how perfect she was, she was made to be a mother, and I was so happy she was the mother of my kid. "You are an amazing mother baby." I smile looking down at our beautiful son. "Thanks honey, you're an amazing father. I over heard what you were telling him this morning, it was cute." she smiled looking up from the baby. "I thought you were asleep?" I smirk. "I was, until you got up and went to check on him." she laughed. "I'm so happy we have him (Y/N), he's perfect, just like you." I smile kneeling in front of her and (Y/S/N). "I love you both so much, I'm so lucky to have you two." - "We love you too baby, so so much." she smiled looking back down at the eating baby. "You know, he looks a lot like you." she added smiling up at me. "But he looks so much cuter because of you." I laugh. "Bullshit! He looks like a spitting image of you Mark." she laughs. "Okay baby whatever you say."

After she fed him, he had fallen back asleep so she placed him back into his crib. She wrapped her arms around my waist and laid her head on my chest. I wrap mine around her upper half and kiss her forehead. "I love you so much (Y/N), you gave me this beautiful angel right there and I can't be more appreciative." I say laying my head on top of hers. "You better be appreciative, 8 hours of labor he was." she laughed. "Let's go get some breakfast baby, before he wakes up again." I chuckle as we release and make are way to the kitchen.

AN: Soooooooooo, tell me how you like baby imagines! I might do more with children and babies it would be cute! Hope you enjoyed it, let me know if you in fact want more baby/children imagines, I kinda enjoy writing them! (:

- Brittany <3