Christmas Party

So I know it isn't anywhere near Christmas but, I thought about the sexy Mark video and how he had on a suit and tie, which gave me a good idea about another smut chapter! If you don't like mature situations please skip!

I do plan on doing Holiday themed imagines throughout the months and I will do a Halloween one maybe Friday or Saturday. As well as a cute Thanksgiving and Christmas ones in the months of November and December! Enjoy!

F/C - Favorite Color

H/C - Hair Color

H/L - Hair Length

Mark's P.O.V

For Christmas my brother, Tom, usually throws a little get together and when I say little I mean pretty big. He invites all of his comic book friends out to his house in Cincinnati, and me and (Y/N) where definitely going.

"Honey we don't want to miss the flight we have to leave, like now." I yell up the stairs. "Alright alright I'm coming." (Y/N) yells from the top of the stairs. She had her bright (F/C) suitcase rolling behind her and she rushed her way down the stairs. "Everything else is in the car babe, lets go." I say taking her suitcase from her and walking out of our apartment door, locking it behind us.

Being that we lived in Las Angeles, its never really cold, but up in Ohio it's freezing, so I made sure to tell (Y/N) to bring a coat. I unlock the car door for (Y/N) to climb inside as I put her suitcase in the back. Hopping into the drivers seat and starting the ignition, hoping to get to the airport quick enough.

Stepping into the busy airport, after going through the longest line for security, with (Y/N)'s hand in mine, we walk over to the waiting area for our flight to be ready to board. "How are you feeling baby?" I asked rubbing her thigh, she looked a bit nervous. "Fine just a bit scared I guess." she said placing her hand over mine. "But why?" I asked concerned. "I'm meeting your brother today Mark why wouldn't I be?" she said taking her bottom lip into her teeth.

"Babe, he'll love you! Plus it's Christmas Eve, he's in a joyous mood!" I smiled rubbing her thigh. She smiled at me with hopeful eyes. "Hope so." she said turning to look out of the window at the planes taking off. "I know so, honey." I whisper turning her gaze to me and kissing her soft lips.

"Flight 285 to Cincinnati is ready to board." the lady over the intercom says. (Y/N) and I grab our carry-on bags and head to the plane entrance ready for a three hour flight.

(Y/N) always wanted to have a window seat whenever we fly together and this time was no different. "Please babe? You know how much I like looking outside!" (Y/N) begged. I just laugh and kiss her cheek, moving out of the way and letting her slip into the far seat. "Thanks baby." she said cheerfully getting comfortable in her seat. "Sure thing." I say buckling my seat belt.

Within the first 30 minuets into the flight, (Y/N) was asleep on my shoulder. Truthfully the real reason I had brought her here to meet my family was because I was planning on purposing to her soon. I love (Y/N) with all of my heart, and maybe once my brother meets her, he'll understand why I want to marry her so badly.

"The flight will be landing in 15 minuets." the pilot spoke which shook me out of a slight slumber that I had fallen in. "(Y/N) baby, the planes about to land." I whisper kissing her forehead. "Hm? Already?" she says rubbing her eyes. "You've been asleep since we took of babe." I laugh.

After the plane landed me and (Y/N) walked over to baggage claim and gathered our things. We step out in the cold air looking around for Tom's car. "Mark!" My brother yelled from the far end of the pick up line. I pull (Y/N) along with her hand in mine and our bags in the opposite hands. "Hey bro, I've got someone I really want you to meet." I smile pulling (Y/N) to the front of me. She smiled shyly with a quiet 'hi, I'm (Y/N)' which made me laugh. "Hey (Y/N), I've heard a lot about you." he said putting his and out for her to shake. She met his hand and laughed "Have you now?" she said cutting her eyes at me as I send her a wink.