At Last: Part 4

Why does time go by so fast? It was like just yesterday I ran into Mark's arms at LAX. Now we're packing up my suit case to go home. Zipping up my bag my eyes finally fill to the brim. I hated the fact that Mark and I couldn't be with each other all the time, it broke my heart to pieces. Having to leave the one you love after such an amazing 3 months is the hardest thing to do. I let out a quiet sob, not wanting Mark to hear me but of course he had. "(Y/N), baby don't cry." which in fact made me want to cry more. "I can't help it Mark, I'm gonna miss you so much. It already hurts." I say turning to him. He looked as if his eyes where almost about to pour as well . I had the best time here in LA with Mark and I didn't want to leave, but the truth was I had to.

"Well baby here we are." Mark sighed rubbing my back. I felt like a empty shell, Mark made me see so many things that I hadn't before and I had no idea what to do without him. "Baby, we have to go before you miss your flight." but in my mind I really didn't care if I did or not but I knew my parents would kill me. I slowly grab my purse and open the passenger side door. "D-do you want me to leave Mark?" I ask, voice horse. I just needed to know if he was feeling the same pain of being apart as I was. "No I don't, but you have school and that comes first." I understand I have school but I couldn't make myself feel the way I was suppose to. I've always been a good student and school always came first but my mind has been altered, I wanted nothing in the world but to be with Mark. "I know." was all that came out.

"Gate 11 is now boarding." I turned to Mark, eyes filling again. "I love you Mark, so much." I say quietly. His big arms grabbed me by the waist quickly and tight. "I love you (Y/N), so much more." It sounded as if he was going to cry, and my heart ached at the sound. This strong man was crying, and it hurt for me to hear it. I tightened my grip around his neck to savior this last hug. He pulls back and presses his soft lips harshly to mines. After releasing he handed me a piece of paper. "Don't read it till your on the plane, baby I love you so damn much, everything in me is filled with love for you." I pull him into another tight hug. "Final boarding for gate 11." I give him one last kiss "I love you Mark, baby you are my everything." with that I turned and stood in the line to get onto the plane. I turn back to see him standing with his hands in his pockets. We made eye contact and his smiled, 'I love you' he mouthed. Before stepping through the door I blew him a kiss. 'We can do this' I thought walking to my seat. A small smile creeping up looking at the note from Mark.

(Y/N), these 3 months where the best in my life and baby I just want to say how much you mean to me. You are my everything, I cannot see my life without you in it now. Without you, I'm only half a person. The pain I feel knowing you can't be with me all the time after tomorrow is creeping up on me, but I know for a fact we will make it through this long distance thing baby girl. I would go to the end of the world for you (Y/N). You are my sunshine and I love you eternally.

-Mark

Tears running down my face as I read his note. How was I lucky enough to find a man like Mark? He was everything I needed in my life, and all I've ever wanted. Our love can conquer a few thousand miles apart because we are strong, and love is the best thing in this world. Sending a stupid fan art to my hero has brought me a gift I would have never deserved, and I'm eternally grateful. Love is hard to find, but I'm so happy because I found my love, my happiness, my joy and my hope in Mark Fischbach.

Hi Guys! So While I Was Writing This I Was Listening To 'Half a Heart' By One Direction, If You Haven't Heard It You Really Should. That Song Is Beautiful. This Is The Last Part Of 'At Last', I Should Have Done More While In LA But I Didn't Want This To Be A Book And Not Just An Imagine, But I Hoped You Liked This Part, I Really Like It (:

Thanks Again For Reading My Imagines, It Means A lot.

-Brittany <3