Chapter 2 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

*𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧,𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐚,𝐯𝐢, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝*

-𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

Marali's family got in contact with Grace, showing them their new abilities. Grace was able to sneak us in, giving us masks.

For six months, Grace has been teaching the family how to act human,everything around them, teaching them more English. Marali was stubborn most of the training

They noticed that their hair still have our long maté braid in the middle.

Grace thought it was a cool feature. She said it will look weird to people, so they prepared for stares.

-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-𝐇𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧-

I nodded to people as I walked out to the space craft

I nodded to people as I walked out to the space craft. "Okay, are you guys ready?" Grace asked us, patting my back. "You guys remember your human names?" We nodded.

"I'll have to get used to using Alexis" Atan'eko looked at me, smiling.

"Same, Austin" I chuckled, nudging his arm

"Okay, this will bring you back to Earth, I bought you all plane tickets to Forks Washington. A car will be there waiting for you, you'll drive it to your house" Mom and Dad nodded, walking away.

"Why Forks?" Grace asked, walking with me and Austin.

"Eywa has chosen a path for me there, I must follow" I told her, walking up to the space craft. Grace nodded, handing us extra masks. "Just in case" I smiled at her, hugging her tightly

Grace hugged us as we boarded, taking off.

-𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬-

When the plane landed we got a cab and went to our house. My family and I were driving down the road. Pasting shops. Parks. Diners. House. People were waving at our car as we passed.

I waved back, being polite, slightly annoyed. Austin was too busy on his phone to wave back.

I lightly nudged him, getting a playful chuckle from him. I laughed, looking out the window again. After a few minutes, we pull up to a house. "Welcome to our new home," Dad told us.