Chapter 25

*𝐈𝐟 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐚'𝐯𝐢, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝*

-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

Jake brought back Grace's human body, while we prepared Grace's avatar

When they returned all the Omaticaya people sat on the sacred grounds below the Tree of Souls, attaching their Queues to the ground.

Everything around us lit up as my mother's presence was shown and we all began chanting. I attached myself to the vines of mother's Tree and closed my eyes, hoping to help guide Grace.

"Look, where we are Grace." Jake told her softly.

Her eyes opened as she looked up, surprised and at peace. "I need to take some samples." Grace breathed. Jake chuckled at her softly.

Jake came and stood next to me and Neytiri as we looked down at both of Grace's bodies.

The ground's glowed around her body and little strings like queues formed all over her, making her one with the earth.

"The Great Mother may choose to save all that she is in this body." Mother explained to Jake, pointing from Grace's human form to her Avatar. "Is that possible?" Jake asked.

"Yes, but she must pass through the eye of Eywa and return." I told him quietly and squeezed his hand.

"But, Jakesully, she is very weak." Mother warned. "Hang on, Grace. They're gonna fix you up." Jake bent down to her.

"𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐰𝐦 𝐥𝐮 𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐱𝐞, 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫" Mo'at chanted.
(Hear us please, All Mother)

"𝐄𝐲𝐰𝐚, 𝐬𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫" The Omaticaya chanted back.
(Eywa, help her)

"𝐊𝐚̈𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐩𝐨 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐠𝐚"
(Take this spirit into you)

"𝐄𝐲𝐰𝐚, 𝐬𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫"
(Eywa, help her)