Chapter 31

*𝐈𝐟 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐚'𝐯𝐢, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝*

Childhood is not from birth to a certain age. And at a certain age, the child is grown and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies.

-𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐛'𝐬 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞-

Jacob stormed out of his house and threw Bella and Edward's wedding invitation on the ground. He started running off into the woods. He took his shirt off as he was running.

His dad rolled out of the house.

"Jake! Jacob!" He shouted. Jacob turned into a wolf as he headed into the forest. His dad sighed and looked down at the wedding invitation.

He picked up the wedding invitation and looks at it.

-𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞-

Charlie held the invitation. He had his face in one hand while looking at it. Charlie looked out the window. His daughter is getting married.

-𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐰-

Renee was holding the wedding invitations. "Phil!" She calls out as she started walking towards the house, her husband walking onto the porch. "It's happening," she

Told him as she held her daughter's invitation.

-𝐄𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞-

Ney'ite looks at the mail, screams as she sees the wedding invitation. Mi'awtu looks at her confused, until he sees the invitation, he smiles happily, Atan'eko smiles.

-𝐁𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞-

Rajah looks at it, seeing the invitation. He smiles as Neige gasped.

-𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚-

Mo'at was praying, her queue connected to the tree when she heard whispers, gasping softly.

"𝐏𝐞𝐮 𝐥𝐮 𝐭𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐬𝐚'𝐧𝐮" Neytiri asked as her and Jake walked up. Mo'at smiled as she looked at the tree.

"𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐢̀𝐥𝐞𝐧" Mo'at smiled, looking at them. "𝐇𝐚𝐰𝐥 𝐥𝐮 𝐬𝐭𝐱𝐞𝐥𝐢"

(What is it Mom?) (It's happening) (Prepare the gifts)

-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-