Chapter 18 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

*𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐚'𝐯𝐢, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝*

-𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-𝐍𝐚'𝐯𝐢 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦-

Tsu'tey yipped and began to ride forward. Jake was grabbed and restrained by some of the warriors and brought into the home tree.

I hopped down with Tsu'tey and waited for Jake to show up with the other warriors.

Our people moved away from him frightened as to why he was here, others happy to see me home.

As he was brought forward I grabbed his arm and guided him into the center of the circle, seeing my Father and Eytukan standing there speaking with Austin and Tsu'tey.

I gave his arm a gentle squeeze and a look that said don't worry.

"𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐮𝐥. 𝐎𝐞𝐥 𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢 𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐞" Neytiri greeted him as I stood next to Jake, Eytukan and father walked towards us.

(Father. I see you)

Father nodded at me once and walked towards Jake. He eye'd him quickly and Jake nodded in greeting as well, unable to understand anything that was happening.

"𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐮𝐥. 𝐨𝐞𝐥 𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢 𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐞" I said, father kissed my head. "𝐅𝐢̀'𝐮 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐫𝐚̈, 𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐮𝐧 𝐤𝐞𝐦 𝐬𝐢 𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐳𝐚𝐦𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐟𝐢̀𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞? Eytukan asked, concerned.

(Father. I see you) (This creature, why do you bring him here?)

"𝐎𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦, 𝐬𝐥𝐚̈ 𝐭𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚̈ 𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐚 𝐭𝐚 𝐄𝐲𝐰𝐚̈" Neytiri assured him.

(I was going to kill him, but there was a sign from Eywa)

"𝐎𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐤𝐫𝐫 𝐟𝐢̀𝐤𝐞𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐚 𝐤𝐞𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐢̀𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐳𝐚'𝐮 𝐟𝐢̀𝐭𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞"