Chapter 19 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

*𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐚'𝐯𝐢, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝*

-𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-𝐍𝐚'𝐯𝐢 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦-

I easily climbed up to the branch above my bed and looked down at Jake who appeared to be struggling

I easily climbed up to the branch above my bed and looked down at Jake who appeared to be struggling. I chuckled at him.

Neytiri sighed and mumbled under her breath, reaching her hand down towards him. After helping him up, we had breakfast and I went to grab two Direhorses.

When I came back Jake was playing with the Omaticaya children and it warmed my heart.

I saw Neytiri shake her head, I smirked as together we went down to the fields where the Direhorse's grazed. I knew we needed to teach him first about the Tsaheylu, the bond.

A most important connection to the Na'vi and the animals around us.

Direhorses were going to be the easiest of animals to teach Jake how to ride and bond with.

"Today you must learn to ride a direhorse." I explained as we watched the two Direhorses graze with their longs tongues into the flowers in the field.

"Creating a bond between man and beast. It allows you to become one." "Well, that's gonna be a piece of cake, right?" Jake asked, standing beside me, I chuckled.

"Hmm, for me. Yes. For you? We'll see." I put my nose in the air and walked to the creature.

"𝐊𝐱𝐢̀, 𝐏𝐚'𝐥𝐞𝐲. 𝐎𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚̈ 𝐦𝐢𝐩 '𝐞𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭" I whispered to her. The direhorse looked up at me and cautiously stood still as Jake approached.

(Hello, Pa'ley. I have a new friend for you to meet)

Jake watched amused at how I interacted with the creature and when I turned to look at him he gave me a confused look. I gestured for him to go ahead. This should be fun if he thinks it's so easy.

"Easy, boy." Jake said gently as he tried to approach the direhorse. He gave me a questioning look.

"Pa'ley is female." Neytiri informed him. One of her antennae wacked Jake in the back as he walked around her head. "𝐅𝐭𝐮𝐞, '𝐞𝐯𝐞" Neytiri assured her gently.