Epilogue

-𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-

It has been twenty years since the twins and Renesmee were born. They are now twenty-years old. Eetu and So'lek became honorary warriors of our clan.

Renesmee became an actress in the movie, Interstellar, she wrote the book series, the Twilight Saga, a book series based on her parents, and a movie about her other aunt and uncle.

Edward and Bella moved to Seattle to manage a clothing store.

Alice and Ella decided to join them. Emmett and Rosalie got married three more times.

Carlisle and Esme continued on with their lives as a doctor and interior designer. Charlie and Sue got married.

Sky and Seth are still with So'lek and Eetu as they moved in with them on Pandora. Jacob had proposed to Renesmee and she accepted.

Atan'eko and Angela got married, and Angela's soul got transferred into a Na'vi body and had a baby girl and boy, named Kelsey and Trey.

Neytiri and Jake had more children, Lo'ak and Tuk, and adopted Grace's daughter, Kiri.

(Pretend what happened in Avatar, Way of Water happened just Neteyam didn't die)

Jasper and I had another baby, a girl Nalu.

Ever since that day with the Volturi in the clearing, they tried to attack us but I revealed their darkest secrets.

The other vampires attacked them and overthrew them, allowing the Romanian coven to take their positions back. They still had us stay hidden as we slowly revealed ourselves to the humans.

Now, we are living happily with our family growing closer and bigger with each year that passes on.

This story ends the final words from the novel being shown: '𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫'