Chapter 5 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

*𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐚'𝐯𝐢, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐝*

-𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

Everyone began screaming, and yelling as some called for help. Some leaped to Tyler's aid, and others run to Bella and Edward. Bella saw the onion ground, smashed as she would have been.

She looked at Austin and Alexis as everyone swept the van back.

-𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

Jasper pushed Alexis and Austin into someone's arms as he left. Their blood was on his hand. They were both passed out. "Are you okay!? Are you hurt?!" Mike asked me.

"What happened!? Did anyone see what happened?!" Eric asked others.

Amid the chaos, I saw the other Cullens looking at Edward and Jasper. But they show no hint of concern for their safety. Instead, they look at them with disapproval... and fury.

The ambulance came as the Paramedics placed Alexis and Austin on the stretchers.

I sat in the ambulance as I held their hands. They were slightly cold as they lay there. When we arrived, they took Alexis and Austin to the ER.

Officer Eason and Nurse Eason were sitting with Alexis and Austin.

Oddly they were holding their long braids, they're hands softly laying on top of them, it looked like Austin and Alexis's braids were connected.

Once I sat on a stretcher, the double doors burst open as Dad runs in, face white with terror. He spots me sitting, the E.R. Doctor looking into our eyes with a pen light.

On the next gurney over, Tyler, the van's driver, lay with a mild head wound, Dad rushed up.

"Bells, Are you alright?" He asked. "I'm fine, dad. Calm down," I replied. "I'm so sorry, Bella. I tried to stop," Tyler told me. "It's okay, Tyler," Bella told him. "It sure as hell is not okay," Dad shot back.

"Dad, it's not his fault-," Bella started to say.

"Bella it is, I nearly lost my children," Officer Eason sighed.

"But you didn't," Alexis spoke up as she woke up, Austin woke up too, it was like they were connected. We looked at them as Nurse Eason hugged her. "Head Mom!" She whined.

-𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-