Chapter 26

*𝐈𝐟 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐚'𝐯𝐢, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝*

-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢/𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

The people on the ground were surrounded at all angles and the fight began

The people on the ground were surrounded at all angles and the fight began. We soared down through the air towards the ships.

We bared our teeth and I hooted back to my team, raising our bows and began letting arrows fly through the air, towards the engines.

Toruk and Jake, grabbed the tail of a helicopter and began to swing it around, making it lose control into the side of one of the mountains and explode.

I sat up on Rosie, raising my bow and shooting an arrow straight into the windshield glass, as did Neytiri, taking out the pilots, making the vehicle begin to spin towards the ground.

Neytiri and I let out a warrior cry and so did my people behind me.

Ikran's were landing all over the hovering aircrafts, making them lose control and destroying themselves fairly quickly. "All aircraft, weapons free! Weapons free!"

Quaritch commanded his team.

The warriors on the ground were met with heavy gunfire, but the rode forward and began to fight the human people. "Break formation, engage all hostiles." Quaritch demanded.

The formation of the ships began to break apart and flying after us on the Ikran's.

Their weapons shooting towards us without aim. And yet they still were making progress.

Jake and Toruk grabbed another helicopter and swung it around, tossing it into another, making the two explode.

He let out a yell and lifted the gun in his hands and began to shoot at another, taking out the pilot through the glass. He cheered in victory, while moving on to the next.

Rosie and I flew around one of the bigger ships and I raised my bow at the people on the loading door, screaming as I let my arrow fly.

It went right through the chest of one of the gunmen.