Chapter 20

𝐀/𝐍: Here we go! Let the show go on!

*𝐈𝐟 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐚'𝐯𝐢, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝*

-𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

Neytiri waited one morning in the village, rather annoyed

Neytiri waited one morning in the village, rather annoyed. Jake wasn't in bed this morning and so far he was no where to be seen. He was late for lessons.

"How's it going?" I asked as I approached her.

"Fine" She shrugged. "Jake is no where to be seen. He's late for lessons" She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"He has good reason." I shrugged and Neytiri looked at me surprised. She narrowed her eyes at me. I let out a grin, looking over my shoulder. "What?" Neytiri asked and turned.

When she did she gasped.

Jake and Grace were walking into the village together. Not a single warrior stopped them. I looked at Neytiri and back at Jake and Grace. A large smile crept onto Neytiri's face.

Neytiri ran towards them with me on her heels.

"𝐎𝐞𝐥 𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢 𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐢" Grace greeted her and Neytiri laughed. "𝐎𝐞𝐥 𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢 𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞"

(I see you, Neytiri) (I see you, Grace)

Neytiri quickly pulled her in for a hug, which she gratefully accepted, I quickly followed after.

This was the first time since her school had closed down that Neytiri had seen her and was able to speak to her. I looked at Jake, high-fiving him, laughing.

"Good job Sully" I chuckled as Jake laughed.

Neytiri turned to Jake as he was grinning down at her. "How did you get her here?" Neytiri asked with a raised brow. "Last night after dinner. I convinced Mo'at into letting Grace come back." He shrugged.

Neytiri watched me drag Grace closer towards some of her old students who approached with just as much happiness as we had shown her.

"𝐎𝐞𝐥 𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐢 𝐤𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐢𝐞. 𝐓𝐞𝐰𝐭𝐢. 𝐓𝐢̀𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐟𝐲𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐬𝐚𝐰𝐥 𝐚𝐲𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐥𝐮" Grace greeted the children that began surrounding her. "𝐋𝐨𝐡𝐨, 𝐚𝐲𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐥𝐮 𝐟𝐢̀𝐭𝐱𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐧"