Chapter 6 𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

*𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐚'𝐯𝐢, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐝*

-𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

Bella entered our house, she threw down her book bag and coat, still angry

Bella entered our house, she threw down her book bag and coat, still angry. Layla, Austin, and I followed her as Layla opened the fridge and grabbed my Nutella.

"You're such a piggy," I  teased as she stuck her finger in the container.

"Don't go hating on the Nutella, Alexis," Layla said with Nutella in her mouth. "At least eat with a spoon," I laughed. "Y'all are both disgusting," Austin told us.

"Shut up Austin. You're 10x worse" I told him.

"Since when did you like Nutella? Who told you about Nutella?" I asked as Layla smiled. "Grace" Layla said simply as I laughed. Charlie and Dad entered the kitchen.

"Your mother called. Again," Charlie told us. "Hey, Layla," dad said as they hugged. They whispered for a few moments.

Mom opened the door to see Angela with a bag of stuff.

"Hello" She walked in after hugging mom. We continued upstairs, glancing at I headed upstairs to my room as Layla carried my Nutella.

I opened my bag and started my homework as Austin raided my closet for my secret candy stash. Angela and Layla lay on the bed.

Angela threw a bag of goods at me before plopping herself on my bed. Bella chuckled as she sat in front of the bed.

"Where'd you put it?!" He shook me by the shoulders. "Somewhere you would never find," I replied as he scoffed and continued to search. We laughed at him.

"We need some music," Layla said as she looked at Bella.

"Why don't you play something Bella?" Bella looked at her music before playing something, Numb by LINKIN PARK. Austin sang with Bella, and Layla joined a few times.

I chuckled as I looked at Angela.

"Angela, why don't you play something?" I asked as she played I wanna dance with somebody by Whitney Houston on her phone.