Chapter 32

*𝐈𝐟 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐚'𝐯𝐢, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝*

-𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐥-

Dad and I walked outside to the aisle, as everyone stood up and turned to look at us

Dad and I walked outside to the aisle, as everyone stood up and turned to look at us. I smiled, trying not to cry as the song 'Dreaming Of You' by Selena played.

Mom began to cry, mascara falling her cheeks. Atan'eko and Tsu'tiì were next to Jasper, patting his back, smiling.

Angela and Ley'ra is next to where I'll be, smiling, trying not to cry.

Dad and I began our walk as everyone had a smile on their face. I locked eyes with Jasper, venom tears in his eyes, human tears in mine. He mouthed I love you to me as I said it back.

Bree had gone ahead of us as she gave me a thumbs-up as she stood next to Ella and Alice.

As we arrived at the alter, I looked up at him as he looks at me with love in his eyes.

The guests sat as Dad gave Jasper my hand, and kissed my head as he went to sit next to Mom.

Seth, Neige, and Rajah were sitting behind Bella and Edward, smiling at me.

Seth nodded at me as he held Neige's hand, lightly blushing, Rajah held his other hand.

"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Jasper Hale and Alexis Eason," the Minister spoke up. "Please repeat after me."

"I, Jasper Hale, take you, Alexis Eason. To have and to hold," Jasper said as he looked into my eyes.

"For better or for worse," I added. "For richer, for poorer," Jasper said.

"ln sickness and in health," I stated. "To love," Jasper continued. "To cherish. As long as we both shall live," I finished.

"I do," Jasper announced to me. "I do," I repeated. "I love you," Jasper told me.

"I love you too," I replied as we kissed.

We zoned out everyone as we are in our own little world, kissing as we poured our love into the kiss. We pull apart as everyone stood and clapped.