P.O.W.'s

(Samuel's P.O.V.)

I felt calm... still...

Like nothing in the world was wrong...

Then I felt water on top of me and I got up, coughing from the liquid on top of me...
I looked to see where that came from to see some anthros in what I think is a uniform, I couldn't make out what they were, but as soon as I was awake, they left...
I started to remember what happened...
I lost conscious after I tried to fight that Python...
I fell to the ground and they probably took me here, but why?
They are all obsessed with killing humans, so why in el inferno am I still alive?
I stayed silent trying to analyze my surroundings and saw I was in some futuristic sort of chains, with out my vest and helmet, in a little prison cell that seemed to have some amount of privacy, bathroom wise, with a bed and that's it, but then I saw two shadows not he floor...
I knew what it was and so I turned around and saw another two anthros... and they looked more decorated than any other I've seen so far...
A Grey Wolf and a Lynx...

"Who in el inferno are the two of you

"Who in el inferno are the two of you..." I asked in not a happy tone...
"I am General Chloene, the head of the facility that looks after the gateway between the two worlds." the lynx replied
"And I am General Estemada, leader of this army..." the wolf followed suit...
"So you're the head that controls it all? The puppeteer..." I said while looking at the wolf...
"No, that is the Empress, not me." The wold replied...
"Doesn't matter, what do you want with me?"
"Simple, we know there are more of you hiding around, and you will tell us where they are..." The lynx said as she got closer to the bars...
I just gave them the look and went to stare at the wall...
"Answer human!" The wolf shouted as I just gave an annoyed look at her...
"Why should I? You destroyed everything we ever knew, you can figure it out yourselves... This world is yours for the taken with us out of the way... There is no reason for me to even be kept alive..."
"Then this shall put you in a more talkative mood..." the lynx said as she gestured for someone to come forward, and I saw other anthros holding everyone... Lucas, Khan, Nick, John and Phil, but they had some sort of collar on their necks...
"Grr... What is your goal?" I said as I got up and looked at the lynx...
"That is not for you to know, only for you to speak what I want..." The lynx remarked with no change in her demeanour...
I just looked at the others and I saw Khan slightly shaking his head, and I understood...
"No."
"Then suffer..." the lynx said as she pulled out a remote...
She pressed a button and I felt a surge of electricity go through me, I screamed in pain from the electricity running through me, and so did the others...
She let go of the bottom and I fall to my side on the ground... Panting from the amount of electricity that just ran through us...
I started to understand...
They were inhibitor collars...
"We will have our answers human, you will tell us everything, your command structure, your superiors, everything... Nothing will escape us this time..."
"General Chloe, What shall we do?"
"Throw them in their cells, and let them cool of from this, once the rooms are ready we'll begin interrogation..."
"Understood." The soldier said as he got picked Phil up and started walking away...
Everybody was taken, but from what I could hear they put them beside me...
Once that was done, the Generals and soldiers started to leave, but I saw some give glares at me and I just ignored them...
'If this is how we die... Then so be it...' I said to myself as I try to collect myself from the ground...