Which Track to Take

(So just a note, will use a little different writing style to write this just to make it easier... ENJOY!)

(Samuel's P.O.V.)

It has been 3 days after General Cervina Estemada took me in...
I was sitting on my chair in my room...
Thinking...
Till I hear my phone vibrate in my pocket and play the group call sound...

I take it out of my pocket and move it to my computer...
I answer to see everyone indoors and in their rooms...

Sam: Hey hermanos...
Lucas: Hey, so now let's talk, it's been 3 days since we all seen each other...
Nick: Yeah, so I can only guess what sort of juicy details you're hiding...
John: You like to think that don't you? Cabrón...
Phillip: Alright, alright, calm down...
Khan: Let's just get down and take a deep breath...
Lucas: Alright, I'll start, it ain't half bad...
Sam: Hm?
John: What do you mean?
Lucas: it's been nice... I feel like I can really connect with them... you know?
Sam: Lucas... What did we decided if this was going to happen?
Lucas: Oh come on Sam! You can't possibly think that they are going to turn their backs to us, after all they did?!
Khan: Lower your voice Lucas.
Lucas: *flinches* Still, it ain't right to do that....
Sam: I'm not saying that they are going to turn their backs to us Lucas, I'm just... Un-sure...
Phillip: In all honesty Sam, I have to take Lucas' side on this, they aren't as bad as we originally thought...
Khan: same, I can really connect with the General, her husband however is on the chirpy side...
John: Huh?
Khan: He is a Snow Leopard, just rather happy and optimistic...
Nick: The two things Khan hates the most in people...
We all chuckled at Nick's joke and Khan smiled a little, it was nice to do this again...
Lucas: So, out with it hermanos, where are you, with who, and what have you done?
Phillip: I'm with General Deshaun...
Sam: The Falcon?
Phillip: Yeah, he has a wife and chick... And here I am teaching that said chick how to glide...
John: YOU, teaching a peregrine falcon chick how to glide?
Lucas: HAHAHAHAHAHA, I always knew you liked to be up high, but- ¡NUNCA PENSÉ QUE TENÍAS LA CABEZA EN LAS NUBES! HAHAHAHAHA

I found amusing how Lucas found it so funny...

Phillip: Yeah yeah, laugh it up, it was actually a challenge from his wife...
Lucas: huh?
Khan: She challenged you to teach the nińo how to fly?
Phillip: Yes but I said how to glide first then fly...
Sam: How do you pretend to teach him how to fly is your idea, but I have to ask Phil, is it a good idea?
Phillip: Morally yes, logically no, but I had no choice...
John: She is testing your worth...
Phillip: Yeah, but anyway, Khan, your turn...
Khan: General Darvis took me in, she has a husband as I said and I think two other kids, but they are way older than us...
Lucas: Aww... He is a hermanito~ Welp what can you do? I'm one too!
Sam: What?
Lucas: I have an hermanito and an hermana, I think she is around the same age as Khan's hermanas...
John: So General Canil has one adult child and two little kids with Lucas in the mix...
Lucas: HEY!
Khan: Lower your voice Lucas.
Nick: Easy Khan, he is just like that no matter how much we say it...
Khan: Whatever...
John: Anyway, Nick, your turn...

He said as he started to drink something...

Nick: Two madres and no siblings...

John just spat his drink and had a coughing fit...

Sam: Deep breaths John...
John: I'm good, but que demonios I heard about two mothers?
Nick: As I said... I have two...
Khan: So General Torrid is lesb?
Nick: Pretty much, but she seems kinda helpless in the house though...
Sam: Basically you're saying she is the Alpha outside the house and inside the house is her partner who is in Alpha and she is kinda... sub?
Nick: Nah, that's pretty accurate... John, your turn...
John: General Porez has triplets that look roughly to be 6 or 7 by human age, they reach a little bit above my waist... Oh and her very Sub husband...
Phillip: SOSTENGA EL MALDITO TELÉFONO ¡¿QUÉ?!
John: As I said, he is kinda scrawny compared to her and my hermanitos take after their mother, they are troublesome though...
Lucas: Nothing you can't handle, you took care of most of the kids back in the bunker...
John: if only they listen, and worst of all, they are un-identical, now I need to pay attention to their behaviour to identify them...