Our Last Stand... Part 2

(Samuel's P.O.V.)
I stood there infront of Diego's cell, just watching what he would do...
His cell was made from Bamboo and many sheets of metal, not only that, his arms and legs were tied together....
The others really didn't trust him...
He soon noticed me and his demeanour became one of someone very desperate...
"Sam! Gracias a Dios! Can you do me a favour and break me free? The others put me in here for no reason and just barely feed me, they are crazy! Please help me!" He said with a very desperate tone...
"Diego, quit the act, I know you've been stealing food from the vault..."
"Can you blame me though?! I'm hungry, I'm-"
"Do you think you take priority over the others?"
"What?"
"What makes you think that you deserves food before others?"
"Because I'm hungry!"
"We're all hungry you idiota! You're not the only one we have to feed! We have roughly a thousand kids in here, you don't take priority over them!"
"But-"
"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" I yelled so loud that the sound bounced off a few times off the walls...
Diego didn't dare speak back, I could see the terror in his face...
"You were stealing food that we've been collecting for everybody Diego, I know your parents always kept you fed to your heart's desire, but they aren't around anymore... You need to learn the value of being grateful for what you have, and now, that includes being grateful that you are still alive and not starving...."
"This is not over Samuel! I will get out! I will have my dream fulfilled again!"
"Not for a very long while Diego..." I said as I started to leave and I heard him trash around his cell while making it shake...
I remembered I forgot to ask where was Jacob, but I didn't have time for him...
I got to the stairs of the bunker till I remembered that my ride isn't in the shape to make a getaway if things go south, especially since I'm heading in alone...
"Mierda..." I mumbled to myself...
"What happened?"
"AH!... Dios Gabriel... Don't do that again..." I jumped from the scare that Gabriel gave me...
"Sorry, but, why are you not going?"
"If I go on foot, I'll be there by noon, and that's not a good choice..."
"Why not take your car?"
"It's broken Gabe, if I don't give some proper repairs, and at the time, we need to prioritize materials for the bunker's repairs while having food for the rest of them to eat..."
"So how will you get to their base?"
"I don't know, but I can't take my car..."
"Then take this..."
I looked at his hand as I saw a key with a motorcycle key chain having from it...
"Where is it?"
"On the garage level of this building..."
"Why didn't you tell us?"
"I wanted to keep this one safe, it's my dad's"
". . .  Don't worry, I won't break it, kay..."
"Sure, just take good care of this bike, it meant a lot to dad..."
"Okay, thank you Gabriel..." I said as I opened the bunker door and went to the garage...
I looked around to see if I see any anthros and I see nothing, I went to the garage and I started to look around for the bike, to find it being covered by a tarp...

I'm impressed his father managed to snag one of these, its a old model from 2031 NHK-T Trailer, a good street racing and tourism motor bike...
I get on the bike and started to make my way to their camp while approaching I start to slow down till I'm a good 15 metres from the entrance and just quickly turn and make the bike stop sideways...
I get off the bike and see soldiers at the towers aim at me, but I didn't change my posture, I'm not going to raise my hands...
I just stayed there looking at the gate, the generals will show up, probably to talk about our little stunt from the before yesterday...
Soon as I thought of it, I see the gate started to move, and at the other side General Estemada was not that pleased in seeing me, and I could say the same for General Chloene, I could practically feel their anger radiating at this point, along with the anger of the other generals...
"You have some nerve returning here..." General Porez said as I see her hand wanted to go to her weapon...
"Porez, enough..." I heard General Chloene say sternly to General Porez...
"Aside from that, you are alone here Samuel, it must be important if you're here the following day in a new vehicle I see..." General Estemada said while getting closer to me...
I took one step back and it was enough to say, I just don't have much trust in them...
"We... We... We need help..." I said as I looked down...
I felt ridiculous, I know I'm doing this for the others, but asking the people who attacked us for help is beyond pitiful... not to mention dishonourable...
I got out of my transce as I looked up I see the General squatted and looking at me in eye level but a few inches away...
'How did she get so close!? I didn't feel the vibrations!' I mentally screamed as I began thinking desperately of ways I could counter if she was going to strike me...
"What took you so long to ask for help Samuel?" She asked as if I was her kid...
She extended her hand as if we were going to form an alliance or treaty, which what I wanted, to stop this, but I don't know what else I could do, this is for the survival of the rest...
I hesitantly began to move my left hand to accept it, till I heard commotion behind the general and I saw a male Kommodo dragon pull out his pistol and fire at me, I jumped to the left trying to avoid it before I'm hit with it on my right arm, I spun and fell to the ground...
I quickly got up and hid behind a tree before I heard another bullet hit the bark....
I just got luck 1,000 right there, I just knew it...
My fear turned into anger from what this was...
IT WAS A FUCKING AMBUSH!
I got my pistol out with my left arm and cocked it with my right arm hurting...
I turned around and started to shoot, but I missed every shot, I was not dominant with aiming on my left arm...
I kept firing and they kept ducking and running till I hear a click that scared me...
The turned around to run deeper in the forest at me and I heard another boom and the sound of a bullet scraping my helmet, I kept running till I saw the slide, I grabbed a board that I found before I came here, I heard loud stomps behind me to see the General chasing me as she got closer to me and I got closer to the hill and just jumped, laid my back flat against the board as I slid down the steep slope that twisted and turned left and right, covered by vegetation...
I threw a small amount of Bloodberries that I had on my pockets on the vines as I hear them splash around the vines as I continued to slid...
As I slid I remembered when I discussed this...