Our Mettle

So hey everyone, sorry for the... uh... long wait... but for this chapter, I wrote most of this before I sent out the survey chapter, and so bare with me cause I won't change so much writing in this chapter to a different format...
So possibly, this may be the last chapter that included this style of writing, and I may or may not change it down the road, so... Yeah...
And I made this chapter extra long just to compasate for my... Inability to deliver...

Enjoy!

________________________________________________

(Phillips's P.O.V.)

It was the day after Sam told us to relax, and I was honestly confused why he told us to relax, we were appointed Knights 2 days ago...
We should be doing something rather than relaxing...
I was heading to the bunker cause Sam had something important to talk with all of us...
I parked my car outside of the bunker as I saw Sam was waiting at the door...
"Sam, what happened?" I asked....
"Hm?"
"What happened for you to come back, head home saying 'relax for the rest of today and tomorrow' and then tell us to come to the bunker?"
"I'll explain it once we have everyone here to discuss it..."
"Do we need everyone?"
"We do Phil... This is concerning the six of us and the rest of the council here..."
"The council group inside the bunker?"
"Yes, we need them present too... I'll go tell them to get up to the 36th floor and wait for us there, once the others get here just go straight up..."
" *sigh* Alright..." I said tiredly as Sam walked in the bunker...

I looked out and just waited and the others arrived all together...
"Why did you all come together? Planning a picnic?" I asked the others...
"We we're actually trying to get all six of us together so we can talk about what happened when Sam was left back with the Empress..." John said as he got out of his car...
"According to Sam, he also wants to talk about it, but he wants the others to also hear this..."
"Why?" Lucas asked...
"I don't know, whatever cooky deal he made with the Empress it better have been a good one..."
"We need to pray on it..." John said as he walked inside the building...
I followed closely behind and when I looked at the kids, I saw some of them lying on the floor as they curled into a ball...
"Poor things must be hungry..." I said as I felt my heart feel something...
"We need to talk with Macy about this..." Nick said as he rushed up the stairs...
After an annoying climb to the 36th floor, I saw Sam standing with his arms crossed with the rest of the "Ruling council" from the bunker there sitting like some sort of round table meeting...

"Hey guys..." Kevin said as he waved...
"You've finally arrived, all of you have some major things to explain!" Macy said as she stood up pointing fingers at us...
"Macy-"
"Don't start Kevin! We've been here for months and those 6 have been Dios knows where!" Macy yelled annoyed...
"She ain't wrong guys... You've been a little secretive from us lately..." Priscilla said as she leaned back on her chair...
"Look Pri, it's not like we want to keep secrets, just some things we can't openly share-"
"Don't start that Lucas! I demand an explanation from all 6 of you on this pasts weeks! Why are your uniforms a different colour palette all of the sudden, Why are you keeping secrets from us and where have you all been staying at!" Macy interrupted Pricilla in a rage fit...
"Calm down and we can explain everything..." Sam said as he finally sat down on his own chair...