" I'm not sure "

(Just to warn, this one is going to be a little longer than the others.... I think... So... ENJOY!)

(Lucas' P.O.V.)
It has been about 2 days since the invasion stopped and that we didn't have to go out and fire another shot...
And thank Dios for that...
I didn't have enough to even do much, normally I carry about 200 rounds with me, but still...
The ceasefire didn't help the mood of everyone...
It felt gloomy and dark...
Even though we now understand for sure that the anthros want to help us, it doesn't make it any easier to improve relationship...
And for these past days, me and the rest of the crew were on the old training site... Digging graves on the hill beside the training grounds themselves...
The base is not going to be used anymore, we would rather let it be and just come to clean it up when it would needed...
I was driving on my way to the site and stopped my car outside the compound of the site...
I got out of my car and made my way to the others who were digging graves for the bodies we didn't have time to bury yesterday...
I looked back at my car which was still pretty banged up, but it ran alright...
"Oi Lucas, quit day dreaming and come help us!" John yelled to me...
"Perdon!" I said as I made my way up a path that we made so we could pay our respects...
"Anything new to report?"
"The fact is that the rest of the kids are still gloomy and scared, then... no, nothing new..."
"Take this serious Lucas, we need to find a way to lift their spirits..." Phillip said...
"And how do you pretend to do that? We may have a ceasefire and prominent peace for all we know, but that doesn't make them any less scared of the anthros..."
"Alright lets just change topics, alright?" Nick said to stop a fight...
"Fine, how many more graves do we have to dig?"
"75 with our guys and 36 from the fancy anthros we killed when we were going to the Quarry..." Khan said as it made me lose it...
"We have to dig 111 more graves!? We already dug like 200!" I scream in sheer annoyance...
"Relax, it's not like w'ere on the clock or anything..."
"Estoy cansado de esto..." I muttered as they all could hear me...
"Calma... Now let's just get to work before anything..." Nick said as he made his to where we left of...
"Hey wait un minuto... Where's Sam?"
"The wolf general called him for a check-in..." Khan said as he went to Nick...
"for what?"
"His shooting wound..." Phillip said as he passed by me...
"Oh..."
"Get in gear hermanos, lets get to work..." John said as he started to more dig holes...
Just great...

(Cervina's P.O.V.)
I was watching Samuel as he was getting treated by the doctor assigned to human welfare, Dr. Chivale...

Samuel has his helmet off

I believe he is getting comfortable seeing the doctor more...
"Well Samuel, considering everything, you should be able to move and act like before, though I should warn you, do not do anything strenuous, alright?"
He didn't reply, he just walked from us, but he left his equipment, I was about to ask him about it before he started to twist himself standing on his hands and moving in strange ways before he stopped using both his arms to hold up the rest of a body for a second, before jumping up and landing on his feet...
"Impressive Samuel, I did not see you were as strong as I thought..." I said as he was incredible to hold his own body weight so easily...
"I wasn't this strong because I could... I would have to wait a few more years if I could do that naturally..."
"Pardon?"
"I had surgeries to improve my strength, and so did the others..."
It shocked me...
First they are soldier at such a young age, then they fight with such ferocity, strength and coordinate themselves as if they had years of experience, and now I learn that they were cut open to improve their strength...
"Samuel..."
"we didn't have a choice, we had to, if we were going to be soldiers, we had to be stronger than our generation..."
"May I ask how was this surgery done?" Chivale asked it annoyed me that she would ask such a thing...
"CHIVALE!"
"It's alright general, it ain't a secret... First we had surgery in our brains..." he said as it froze me in place with those words...
I swear I could feel all of my fur stand up on their own as soon as he said that...
"In the past it was beyond dangerous for us to have those sort of surgeries, but our technology advanced just enough so it was safe with low risks... After the surgery was done we were unable to move around too much not to put too much stress on the nerves, so we did just that... Stayed still for a while... *chuckle* Lucas absolutely hated those days... But after that came our lower half surgery, and it had little effect on other factors, it was just strength enhancers, then came our upper bodies with the same surgery and final result..."
"Samuel..." I said...
"Yes?" He replied...
I knew it was time, this has gone on far enough...
"Do you have your vehicle with you?" I asked him...
"It's outside, why?"
"Get in it and follow me..."
"You haven't answered my question General..." he said while getting up and facing me with not a happy face...
"It is better to show than explain is it not?"
I saw his eye narrow from what I said and I knew it wasn't a good manner to earn his trust, but I knew I had to do it...
"Come now..."
Samuel was reluctant, but gave in after he decided to put the rest of his armour on him...
I got inside a vehicle and he got inside his own as I went to the house that was on their planet...