Our Last Stand... Part 1

(Samuel's P.O.V.)

Me and the guys were working on our vehicles for the past 2 days, and we managed to get most of the critical repairs done...
But our vehicles can't go as fast as before, we would need new parts, and the problem stands that we one: didn't have those parts at hand, and two: we can't preform some of these repairs because we never learned them and we can't due since we need the cars to be on a lift...
"Hey, does anyone have a spare Brake Caliber?" Lucas asked as he pooped his head out of the side of his car...
"How did you break it?" Phil asked him while getting out from under his car...
"I didn't, they did!" Lucas replied while pointing to some anthro soldiers...
"Lucas.. Just drop it... They don't know what we're doing so even if we could teach them, they are too strong and too big for these sort of repairs, you know it..." John said as he went back to fixing his car's engine...
"Fine..."
"By the way, here..." Phillip said as he handed one to Lucas...
"Isn't that one of your two spares?" I asked him...
"Actually last one, I replaced the other because it was broken right down the middle..." he replied while retreating under his car...
"Ai Santo Dios... My rear brake pedal doesn't work..." Nick said as he gave an annoyed huff...
"Your brake line is shot?" Khan asked as he went to Nick's car...
"yeah, maybe from all the tumbling it from that T-bone we received..."
"Doesn't your car have a roll-cage? And how did a T-bone mess up your brake line?"
"Because there's a very long and long pointy rock going through it..." he said as he showed the rock to us and tossing it away...
"Then you'll have to drive slowly, your front brakes can't take all the inertia friction of inertia..." I said as I returned to my car as it was also pretty banged up...

(Inertia - action of physics. When a car or vehicle is running at a constant speed, then you start braking and you feel yourself wanting to go forward, that is inertia, an object wanting to continue to move at a constant speed, even if it is slowing down.)

"Hombre, esto apesta..." Nick mumbled to himself but we all heard him...
"We know Nick, but we can't fix unless we get your car to a shop, and unfortunately, that is not happening any time soon..." Phillip said as he looked to a few Leopards eyeing us...
"Just put on a beat and ignore them, we need to hurry or we won't get these repairs done..." I said as John was quick to go inside his car and put on an old we beat we all knew...

The beat started going and we went back to repairs till we all heard screaming and we saw the Leopards fall to the ground holding their ears shuffling while screaming in agony...
We didn't know what to do as soon as I realized it...
"John kill the music!" I yelled as John did in a hurry...
As soon as it stopped they were on the ground groaning while holding their heads...
"What happened!?" Lucas asked as he left his car and went towards John's...
"How should I know!?" John replied in an annoyed tone...
"Is it us?!" Nick asked stupidly...
"Weren't you listening!?" Khan shouted at him...
"al menos estoy preguntando!"Nick replied back
"como si eso fuera de ayuda!" Khan replied back as he, Nick and Lucas began to shout at each other...
"Basta!" I tried to make them stop as the others started to join in...
We all started to argue as I lost track of our task...

(Chloe's P.O.V.)
I was just walking down the hall to check on the humans, only to hear screaming...
I rush to come to a corner seeing three of my soldiers on the ground being attended to while I look at the humans arguing to each other in a language I couldn't understand...
"What happened?!" I yelled as they couldn't hear me above their own arguing...
I had enough of this...
"ENOUGH!!" I yelled as I could feel my anger rise up too much...
Just then, all the humans just stopped arguing in a split second, faced me and were holding a strange position...
They stayed in that position until they realized and went back to their yet-hostile composure again...
"What in the name of the Empire happened here!?" I asked as I reached the end of my patience...
"We were just listening to music to continue on with repairs, then they started screaming..." Nicolas said as he retreated back to his vehicles's repairs...
I looked again at my soldiers who were still dazed from whatever that noise was, but then I looked back at the humans and saw them arguing with themselves again...
It may be that they themselves don't know or understand...