Upper Hand

(Phillip's P.O.V.)

This is bad, aside from the fact that we are under-equipped for a big gun fight, we have to hold a position that already has been heavily hit with multiple strategic disadvantages...
I came down the stairs and saw John un-holstering his 93R and Nick un-holstering his Glock 30, while Sam and Lucas were moving a metal shelve infront of the main door...
"Is this going to hold them?" I asked while looking at the others...
"Not even sure, probably not..." Khan replied...
"John, Nick what's the status on that vehicle?" Sam asked as he finished moving the metal shelve...
"We're almost done, just buy us a few minutes..." John answered as he check his clip while going to the vehicle bay...
Suddenly we heard the a truck like vehicle stop and lots of loud footsteps...
"We don't have a few minutes, get that maldita cosa working!" Sam quietly yelled at them and they ran to the vehicle...
Soon the footsteps got louder, and Sam and Lucas decided to upstairs to hide, while me and Khan climbed the ceiling and hid in a hole that was in the ceiling...

(Samuel's P.O.V.)
Phillip and Khan went into hiding  while John and Nick went to the garage to get that maldito vehicle fixed, while I walked to the middle of the stairs where I could still see what was happening on the front door...
"That vehicle better be good if they're making us wait and fix the maldita cosa..."
"Calmate Luca, getting fussy won't help you or them at the moment, right now we just need to buy some time for them..."
"How in el inferno are we supposed to do that?"
"Desearía saber la respuesta..."
Suddenly the door burst open sending the metal shelve flying to the base of the stair wall crashing it hard...

Me and Luca saw about 4 anthro soldiers with this weird armour, having points glowing all over...
Compared to us, they were huge, not giants, but definitely bigger, stronger and way faster than any of us...
All 4 of dogs, the lead was a German Shepard, the next 2 would be a Doberman, and the last one was a Husky, but he was rather scranny...
"Search the area, find those humans." the lead anthro said, its voice sounded male but, old in a sense...
The lead soldier started walking forward as the rest followed...
"B-Boss, a-are we sure we are up to this?" The husky soldier asked...
"What are you talking about Walter?" The Shepard replied annoyed...
"T-They are human, and I heard from the general the conversation were from the Blazing Angels squadron, a-are we sure we can take them!?"
"Oh quit being a coward Walter, the Blazing Angels grew weak over the war, they would have to go back to their base and get in those tubes to survive..." the second Doberman soldier said annoyed...
"Y-Ye-Yes, but we haven't heard that they survived..."
"Enough! We have our orders, search this location, if they are not here then we move to the next one, is that understood Walter?"
"Y-Yes sir..."
"Hey check it out..." the Shepard soldier said as he pointed to the bottom of the stairs,
We looked and saw the body of Nick's mom...
Laying against the wall hold he broken gun with her armour badly damaged and her wearing a sad dead look...
"This one did put up quite the fight when we came here, I respect this one..."
"You respect a human!?" The Doberman shouted at his colleague in almost agony...
"Not like that! I mean like a soldier, a leader, who put herself infront of line of fire to save her soldiers, wanting to die fighting, but hey, they are weak, they are no match for a superior race..." the Shepard said as it earned a chuckle from the Doberman...
"Your damn right, they have no place in life, so they need to be exterminated."
'You dirty bastardos!' I mentally scream as my blood boiled...
Soon a saw an arm got out of the ceiling and saw an M9 with a Jericho pop out aiming at the second and third soldiers' heads...
'They'll see them!' I mentally think before my body acted on its own and I drew my pistol and fired three shots and Luca followed my lead and the anthro soldiers scattered and hid behind some pillars that were big enough to cover them...
"Superior race huh?! Where the hell did you get that idea from you over-grown flee bag!!" I said as I shot near to where they were peeking...
"So a few survived our raid? Understandable... What your name soldier?"
"Why does it matter?!"
"I would like to know the name of my target before I kill them."
"I'm Ruin and this is one of my friends!"
"I'm Frost!"
"Good, now you can die like the rest of your miserable race!!"
As soon as he said that we heard shots in the back and saw that Phillip and Khan got out of the ceiling and fired at them, killing the Doberman soldier...
The leader saw this and shot at them barely missing them...
"You little bastards! You'll pay for killing my soldiers!"
"You'll pay for destroying our home! AND FOR MURDERING OUR PARENTS!!!" I said as I ran down the stairs and continued firing at the pillars...
Soon as I was walking down straight to them, I heard a click and saw that my mag ran out of ammo, the Shepard solider popped out of the pillars and got killed by a burst round from Luca's CZ, I hid behind a wall and reloaded...
"You know what flee bag? I'm feeling generous today, I have an offer to you..."
"And what would that be? You walking in the open and me killing you?!" The leader said in pure rage...
"Nope, rather the opposite, you take your last soldier and leave back to whatever hole you came and we won't open fire at you..."
"Ha! Like I trust a word from a conniving human?!"
"Unlike from what I assume is the humans you met, I keep my word, and that word is changing very quickly to 'you may die here today'..."
"I don't take chances human..."
"Neither do I, but hey, it's you loss, not mine, so what's your name Captain?"
"I'm a sergeant you miscreant!"
"Does it look like a care? Because, NOPE! No me inter, now either say your name and you die a quiet death, or say your name and I promise to etch your name on my bullet!"
"Tough luck human scum!" The leader said as he came out of the open and was going to fire on my location, but got hit in the shoulder from a shot from the vehicle bay, I saw Nick and John holding their pistols while the Sergeant hid behind a different pillar where none of us could hit them...
"Hurry hermanos, we got the transport fixed, lets buggy, vamanos!" Nick yelled as I waited for Lucas to come down the stairs and Phillip and Khan to come to us...
As soon as they went past me I ran behind them and saw the Sergeant trying to follow us...
"Sorry sir, only certified personal from this point on!" I said as I shut the door and we started to barricade the entrance till we're pushed back by what I'm assuming is the Sergeant trying to breakthrough...
"John, Nick, what the E.T.A. on those repairs?" I asked with worry in my voice...
"We're done get in!" He said as walked to where they were and I looked at the vehicle they chose that apparently still worked...