A Weird Track

*3 days time skip*

(Samuel's P.O.V.)
I slowly start to come about...

I feel my whole body hurting, I can barely move a finger...

I tried to open my eyes, and I barely manage to, but I was so tired that I could barely keep them open, I tried to look around and I saw I was in a bed of some sorts, but it was so fluffy that I couldn't get up, I failed and my tiredness got the best of me, and darkness slowly embraced me...

*2 days time skip*

(Cervina's P.O.V.)
I was sitting in my office, thinking about our situation...
It has been about a day since our discovery, the entire base was informed and this information was being processed to be sent to the capital...
But the humans are in recovering, there have been signs that they are making a quick recovery, however, they were malnourished, dehydrated, and their minds were a mess, I can only imagine how they managed to survive this much, and still be able to live after being what it felt like lightning strike them...
My thought were interrupted when Cottan came in...
"Hello love, how are you?"
"Stressed..."
"Is this about the humans?"
"Yes, it is the only thing that I can currently think of..."
"We have been over this, we heal them, care for them until they are strong enough to walk and run, establish a communication line with their superiors, and get peace meetings started and done..."
"You make it sound so easy..."
"Because it is..."
"Stop saying that it is because it is not! They are still children and after they experienced, you have the idea that they are going to trust us?"
"I... I... don't know..."
" *sigh* look, understand that I know what you are trying to accomplish is genuine... However, they have no reason to trust us, not even do anything of the such, I fear that they might choose death... I'm scared Cott, did we attack a race of humans that were not the ones who attacked us?"
"I don't know the answer, but we will..."
"And that is what scares me the most..."
Suddenly there was banging at the door...
"Come in." The door opened for one of my soldiers to arrive...
"What is it private?"
"There are two humans who are awake, however, our physicians are having difficulties putting them to rest..."
"Which one?"
"The one who has a small pad covering his right eye and the one who has the sniper...."
"Samuel..." I muttered as I rushed to the medical wards....

(John's P.O.V.)
Me and Sam managed to wake up, but both of us are messed up pretty bad, I can barely stand without using something to help me stand and Sam has his right arm completely numb at the moment...
The others were still asleep in weird bunk beds, and we tried to wake them up to no avail...
I was holding a weird iv pole looking thing and barely conscious trying to hold on...
Later a wolf and the same fish that interrogated me came in the room, Sam was ready to charge, and I was struggling to keep up with him...
The wolf slowly approached us, I tried to stand to hold the iv pole as I weapon, but my right leg gave out and I just fell against the wall...
Sam backed up to try and protect me but he tripped on my sleeping foot...
"John! Estoy trabajando aquí dios santo " Sam shouted at me as he was now with both arms hurting...
"I don't have control over my lower half Sam!" I shouted back as the shark approached and grabbed me and squeezed my shoulder so hard till I suddenly lost consciousness...

(Adelina's P.O.V.)
I managed to sub-due the one who was the sharpshooter, and Cervina was struggling with the one who had one eye...
He was trying to get her away from him, but Cervina squeezed part of his neck and he immetialy stopped and just went limp...
She caught him before he fell on the ground and picked him up before putting him back on his bed to rest...
The physicians started to examine him as they took the piece of metal from his hands...
"I don't understand these humans, they continue to fight even though their condition..."
"It is in their nature Cervy, they just don't know when to give up, honestly they just sicken me at this point..."
"Adelina, you know that they have no involvement with us, they are innocent..."
"Only in accordance to the events of our history, here they are not innocent, they have killed almost half of my force alone, with the Royal Forward Guard along with it..."
"They are just doing what any soldier would do if someone came barging in their home and killing everyone they knew... Can you say that you would have acted differently even if they were doing what we were?"
" ... "
"Now you understand... Come, we need to let the physicians do their work..." she said as she started to leave...
I grabbed the human I subdued and held him close to me and felt his heartbeat...
His heart was still beating with strength, it is honestly surprising how strong it is still beating after everything...
Maybe I did miss-judge these humans...