Revelation

(Samuel's P.O.V.)

. . .

I was still in shock due to the Empress of this empire was my adoptive aunt...
She kept on looking at me with what seemed like anticipation...
Then I changed my attitude because I am not having it...
"You're lying to me..." I replied not in a happy tone...
"Not the reaction I expected..." She replied calmly...
"What were you thinking I was going say?!"
"Something along the lines of being very sweet or utterly baffled in disbelief, honestly I never thought you would act in this sort of manner...."
"I honestly don't understand you at times Your Majesty..." I said making a "are you kidding me face" under my mask and helmet even though she couldn't see it...
"Your duty is not to understand Samuel, your duty is to listen and obey orders that benefit the empire..."
"And if I don't?"
"That is up for you to decide..."
"Ay Dios mío..." I said while I grabbed a hold of my helmet...
"But enough of that, Samuel, come, remove your helmet.." She said it excited...
"Huh?"
"Did I stutter?" She said as she got slightly closer to my face...
"N-No..."
"Then please Samuel, do hurry and remove your helmet..." She said as she took a seat to the left of me...
I was hesitant at first, but I had to give in...
It was all for the sake of Earth...
Mierda... it sounds way too cheesy...
I got to my head strap and unclipped my helmet...
I was about to remove my helmet before the door burst open and I clipped my helmet back dropping to the ground and jumped away as fast as I could while drawing my MPX and aiming it at the door...