👑 Chapter one 👑

The kingdom of Krutopia, known in the ancient tongue as "The Land of Treasures," bore witness to numerous tumultuous tales that unfolded across the continent and neighbouring kingdoms, all in pursuit of the kingdom's wealth. Yet even amidst the chaos, a sombre reminder of the kingdom's resilience emerged in the form of The Red River, so named for the countless lives sacrificed and discarded within its depths, causing its once-clear waters to run crimson. Undeterred by the avarice that plagued their land, the resolute Kings of Krutopia stood tall, valiantly battling against the insatiable greed of others.

After a series of wars, its people lived in peace and tranquillity for several decades until an incident occurred, that can be described as a tragedy, where King Bernhard and Queen Celestia welcomed their new member, a princess named Eleanor, the second child after Prince Harry. The couple was happy, and the King did not wait any longer to officially welcome his daughter into the royal family, so he held a banquet like no other on the continent. The nobles were curious to see the Princess's face, compared with the beauty of the moon.

The joy did not last long; during the announcement of the princess in front of the guests, a fire broke out in the palace, and many lost their lives, including the queen, who burned to death. While the king suffered serious burns that disfigured his body, he took only a few days to join his wife.

The mysterious thing was that the bodies of the prince and princess were not found, There were many rumours and gossip about them among people; some of them said that they got their share from the fire, and others said that they were kidnapped or displaced somewhere.

Amid this incident, many revealed their fangs to gain the throne and influence, causing civil wars. Alexander Egmond, the king's friend, was like a bone in the throat. He thwarted the plans of the corrupted nobles until the Royal Council nominated him to be the next king so that the throne would not remain empty.

Alexander has been ruling the kingdom with an iron fist that has not given way to malicious souls to manipulate the kingdom. The conditions of the people became better, and soon they returned to their normal activities after they had lived a hellish night, where the strong preyed on the weak; While the kingdom was in chaos with soldiers defending the borders, the main cities remained almost empty of guards, and some took advantage of the situation. Theft, murder, and injustice spread everywhere. Fortunately, that nightmare is finally over, and people are satisfied with their lives.

Annie said as she was listening to the tale, "I liked this story so much, Dad."

 ⟪It's the story he tells me every time I go to bed, but I never get bored of it. Every time he tells it, differently from the previous one ... It's fun to watch his facial expressions and imagine the events.⟫

Edward responded with a raised eyebrow, "Annie, dear!... This isn't the first time you've heard this story."

《while we were chatting, he was sitting on the edge of the bed  ... He suddenly stood up and leaned closer, gently patted my head, kissed my forehead, then headed towards the door, grabbed the handle, and looked at me with a smile, wishing me a good night, and then he left. ....He's the best dad ever!》

♡♡♡♡♡My name is Annie and my father is Edward. We reside in a modest cottage atop a hill in one of the villages affiliated with the capital city of the kingdom, Krutopia. This location is exceptionally tranquil and serene, almost as if it provides complete seclusion from the rest of the world. Our lifestyle is uncomplicated; we engage in activities together. I make an effort to avoid burdening my parent as much as possible. ♡♡♡♡♡

《I have hazy memories of my mother, Marianne. My parents loved each other sincerely until she was infected with the plug and died after she had been suffering for a long ... The worst thing was that he didn't get the chance to say goodbye to her on her deathbed or hold her hand for the last time ... She died alone, and the Temple took care of her burial so that the epidemic would not spread. 》