Chapter Twenty Five- Elliot?

Oh, its you...

Diego carried Cass back to Elliot's

Diego carried Cass back to Elliot's. They'd all agreed, they couldn't just leave her there.

Allison sat beside Vanya, alternating between stroking her hand and her shoulder. The TV was on in the background: the news report on the federal building explosion. JFK was dead, he had died as she should. But they now also thought Vanya was involved.

"Vanya Hargeeves, a dangerous criminal wanted in connection with the shooter, Lee Harvey Oswald," a boring sounding man on the TV said, holding up a slide with Vanya's mugshot, "Also wanted in connection, a dangerous Cuban exile known only as, Diego."

"Cuban?" Diego said, looking around at the others. Allison just shrugged.

"Who has recently escaped from the sanitarium," the TV presenter continued, "And a bare knuckle fighter," he held up a picture of Luther who looked away sheepishly, "With suspected mafia ties."

"Mafia ties?" Allison asked, looking at Luther who shrugged and tried to hide behind Diego.

"Allison Chestnut," the TV presented continued and now it was Allison who looked defensive, "A Negro radical responsible for organising the recent riots."

"And finally, Klaus," Klaus looked up at the mention of his name. Instead of a picture being held up on screen, it was instead a drawing of him that would have looked at home in a colouring pad, "A controversial cult leader and known tax evader."

Klaus nodded in agreement, the only one satisfied with his description.

"The FBI is asking the public to be on the lookout for this unidentified boy," the presenter said, holding up an unflattering image of Five jumping up to peer over a tall fence. Five looked away, "Who we believe is being held hostage by the suspected terrorist network."

"Well, that's true," Five shrugged, "I do feel like I'm being held hostage most days."

"They say I instigated a riot?" Allison scoffed.

"Did you?" Luther asked and Allison hesitated.

"Do you have mafia ties?" Allison snapped back. Luther said nothing, "Yeah, just what I thought."

"Whatever," Luther scoffed, "The good news is we restored the timeline. We stopped doomsday."

"We're now, officially, the most wanted people in the world," Allison countered, looking annoyed.

"And we let JFK die," Diego added, which was ignored by everyone.

"Not to mention the FBI is after us," Allison continued as if Diego had never spoken, "The Dallas police, the Secret Service," she listed on her fingers, "It's only a matter of time before they track us down.

"Where are we supposed to go?" Vanya asked.

"I have a yurt just outside Reykjavik," Klaus helpfully suggested. No one said anything, "Well I bet Cass would have loved that plan."