Smoke sesh (G!P)

Kinks/warnings: pussy slapping

Billie and Y/n were sitting on the couch playing monopoly on their Nintendo smoking as they normally do every night. "Ah fuck you!" Billie said laughing as she landed on Y/ns railroad. Y/n giggled as she took a hit from the joint. Billie passed her the remote as she paid Y/ns railroad.

Y/n passed Billie the joint as she rolled her die. Billie took a big hit from the joint and blew out then started coughing. "Woo! Fuck holy shit." Billie said after she stopped coughing. After then playing for a while they were now both high. Y/n was getting horny by the second she was rubbing her thighs together to get friction.

"You okay?" Billie asked with red hooded eyes. "Yeah I'm just cold." Y/n said leaning onto Billie. Billie took a blanket and put it over hers and Y/ns lap. "You wanna watch a movie this is getting boring." Billie asked Y/n nodded. While Billie wasn't looking she stuck her hand in her underwear and started rubbing her clit.

Billie put on a movie "what's this?" Y/n asked since she wasn't paying attention just trying to make sure Billie didn't see her touching herself. "365 days it's supposed to be good." Billie said with a smirk but Y/n didn't see it. After a while of watching the movie a sex scene came on making Y/n hornier.

Y/n was so horny that she felt her wetness seeping through her underwear and her nipples poking through her shirt. "Billie..mm" Y/n moaned as she touched herself. "I knew what you were doing all this time baby I was just waiting for you to say something. Fuck." Billie groaned removing the blanket to her dick out and Y/ns hand in her underwear.

"Yes fuck I'm so close" Y/n moaned throwing her head back. "Keep going until you cum everywhere." Billie moaned jerking herself off faster. Y/n slid two fingers in her pussy letting out a loud moan. "Oh..fuck Billie..it feels so good." Y/n moaned Billie smashed their lips together with a moan.

Thier tounges moved around fighting for dominance and Billie won of course once they pulled away Y/n let out a loud moan arching her back shoving her two fingers in deeper. "Billie I'm cumming" Y/n moaned as her legs shook slightly. "Cum baby. Fuck I'm cumming." Billie said then they both came with loud moans.

Cum drenched both of their hands and they put thier hands to eachothers mouth. They both licked eachothers hands cleaning all the cum off. "Fuck me please billie." Y/n whined. Billie patted her lap Y/n pulled down her pants and underwear as Billie pulled down her pants and boxers. "Come on baby take all of my dick." Billie said and Y/n sat on Billies lap and slid her dick in the a quite moan.

"F-fuck." Y/n moaned Billie had a smrik on her face. Billie placed hands on her girlfriends hips as Y/n started bouncing on her dick. "Oh my fuck! It feels so- ah fuck Billie! Fuck me!" Y/n moaned as Billie smashed their lips together. Y/n let out loud moans into Billie mouth as she kept riding Billie faster. Y/n tried to pull away for air but Billie pushed her girlfriends face back to not pull away.

After 3 minutes of them making out they pulled away with a loud moan. "I'm gonna cum!" Y/n moaned Billie slapped her ass leaving a red mark. "Not yet." Billie groaned then pulling out and lifting Y/n off of her and layed her on the couch. Billie thursted back into Y/ns pussy roughly as her girlfriend let out a loud moan gripping Billies arm.

"Please touch my pussy Billie" Y/n moaned Billie lifted her hand and slapped her girlfriends pussy roughly rubbing it after to sooth her pussy. "Oh god Billie! Again please don't stop! Oh fuck I'm gonna cum!" Y/n moaned as Billie slapped her pussy again. "Yeah baby you like it when I slap your pussy like a little slut?" Billie groaned thrusting harder.

"Yes Billie please can I cum? I cant hold it anymore please!" Y/n moaned Billie smirked then biting her lip with a smile. "Yes baby cum all over my dick." Billie groaned Y/n let out a loud moan as she came once she came down from her high she caught her breath. "You didn't cum." Y/n said confused sitting up.

"I want you to suck my dick baby." Billie said Y/n smriked and bent down and put Billies tip in her mouth swirling her tounge around it then Billie pushed her girlfriends head down. Y/n choked a little and had tears brim her eyes. "Keep going don't stop fuck." Billie groaned thrusting into Y/ns mouth. Y/n jerked off what she couldn't fix in her mouth looking up a Billie.

"Fuck. Yes keep sucking my dick so hard baby don't stop oh fuck I'm gonna cum fuck I'm gonna cum!" Billie moaned throwing her head back thrusting deeper into her girlfriends throat. "I'm cumming. Fuck drink all my cum. You fucking drink all of it you little cumslut." Billie moaned pushing all of her dick in Y/ns mouth as she came down her throat.

Once Y/n swallowed all of Billies cum she took Billie dick out of her mouth with a gag then catching her breath. "Shit.." Billie sighed once she caught her breath. "Are you okay baby? Was that to rough?" Billie asked scratching her girlfriends head. "Mhm" Y/n hummed lying down on Billies chest. Billie wiped off some of her cum off of Y/ns chin with her thumb and Y/n licked Billies thumb then they eventually fell asleep.