Pegging (G!p)

Kinks/tws: pegging (anal sex), hair pulling.

Y/n was walking in the halls to her next class then she got pulled into the bathroom. "Hey you left your sweatshirt at my house last week so I was just gonna wear it until I saw you so here." Y/n said reaching for the bottom of the sweater. Billie stopped her. "Billie what are you doing?" Y/n asked.

"That's daddy to you." Billie said slapping the older girl on the cheek. "No." Y/n said looking at Billie dead in the eyes. "No? Once I'm done with you you'll be screaming my name baby." Billie said and Y/n chuckled. Billie pulled the oldest by the shirt collar into a stall. Billie pushed Y/n into the wall as they smashed their lips together neither of them pulling away but deepening the kiss.

"Shit. Mm fuck." Billie said in between kisses. "Sounds like you want this more then I thought." Y/n said reaching for the book bag. Billie was kissing all around her girlfriends neck letting out impatient groans. As Billie did that Y/n grabbed something from her bag. "I'm gonna fuck you so good." Y/n said and Billie pulled away confused.

Billie chuckled and went back to kissing her girlfriends neck. But Y/n stood there dead serious. Y/n let out a chuckle. She then flipped them so now Billie was up against the wall. "Y/n what are you doing?" Billie asked against Y/ns lips then felt something hard against her thigh.

"That's mommy to you slut." Y/n said and slapped Billie harder then Billie slapped her. Billie looked down and saw Y/ns pants off and with a black harness on with a pink dildo connected to it. Billie was now nervous. "Wait. Baby wait. Here? Now?" Billie asked. And Y/n nodded taking off Billies shirt.

"Wait Y/n. I've never done this before." Billie said as now her shirt and pants are off. "What happened Billie you were so bold. What happened?" Y/n asked slowly pulling down Billies boxers as she spoke. "Your making me nervous." Billie said then went silent. Y/n smiled. "Do I make you nervous Billie?" Y/n asked and Billied nodded.

"Words." Y/n said then Billies hard dick springing out of her boxers. "Yes. Please wait Y/n. Please." Billie said and Y/n paused her movements. "We can go to my house and do this." Billie said and Y/n pulled her boxers back up. "You just wanted to fuck me right here baby. But how come I can't fuck you here?" Y/n said and Billie let out a whine.

"I've never done this before Y/n." Billie said putting her shirt back on. "Oh come on baby. Look at how hard you are. Don't you wanna get fucked right now?" Y/n said pulling at Billies boxers. "Y-yes but. But what if people hear?" Billie said and Y/n let out a chuckle.

"Oh poor baby. Can't you be quite for me?" Y/n asked. "No I can't. Please let's go to my house. After school." Billie said and Y/n let out a dramatic sigh. "After school? I was thinking now. But whatever you want." Y/n said and Billies face flushed pinker.

"No no I want it now." Billie said and Y/n nodded and they left and got to Billies house. "What happened baby? You were so bold." Y/n said once they got out of her girlfriends car. "Please." Billie whined. "So needy take off your clothes baby." Y/n said pushing Billie on the bed.

Billie took off her shirt and grabbed Y/ns cheek pulling her in for a kiss. Y/n slid her tounge into her girlfriends mouth exploring every crevice in her mouth. They continued making out taking their clothes off leaving eachother in their undergarments.

"Please hurry." Billie whimpered as Y/n started taking off her underwear and bra. "You want it? Yeah you want it so bad don't you baby?" Y/n said Billie nodded unclipping her bra and sliding it off. "Yes mommy please I want it." Billie said looking up at her girlfriend.

Y/n grabbed the lube out of the bedside dresser. Y/n pulled down Billies boxers quickly making Billie let out a small yelp her dick sprung out leaking with pre cum. Y/n squeezed some lube in her hands warming it up in between her fingers. "Are you ready baby?" Y/n asked Billies grip on the sheets got tighter. "Can we have a safe word or something?" Billie asked as she held onto her girlfriends wrist.