Edging (G!p)

Billie: sub (G!p)
Y/n: dom

Tw/kinks: mommy kink, vibrator, little anal

I can't hold it!~" Billie moaned as Y/n jacked her off Y/n had been edging Billie for 3 days in a row. "Yes you can." Y/n said running her finger over Billie's red tip.  "No~ god please. Please please!" Billie moaned her hips bucking as more precum leaks out of her cock.

"Do I have to use the cockring?" Y/n asked and Billie let out a shriek gripping onto Y/ns hair. "I asked you question." Y/n said lowly slapping Billied thigh. "No!" Billie moaned. Billie's back arched biting her lip hard.

"You've been so good. You wanna stick that fat dick in my pussy?" Y/n asked removing her hand from Billie's dick. Billie nodded Y/n slapped her thigh again. "Yes but I'm not gonna last long." Billie said and Y/n kissed Billie biting her lip.

Y/n grabbed her dick again and Billie's hips bucked. "No please~ I'm begging you please." Billie moaned bitting her lip trying not to cum. "Just a little longer." Y/n said jerking her off.

"I can't I'm-" "think of the mail." Y/n said lowly. Billie hips bucked and she let out ropes of cum all over her stomach. Y/n smiled and pulled away she pulled down her pants as Billie hungrily took off Y/ns shirt.

"So vulnerable." Y/n said getting on her hands and knees swaying her hips in front of Billie's erect dick. Billie grabbed her dick rubbing the tip through Y/ns folds.

She slowly put the tip in making Y/n moan. "I'm gonna cum~" Billie whimpered starting off with slow thrusts. "Not yet." Y/n moaned "come on baby go faster." Y/n continued and Billie stopped her thrusts angling her hips up and thrusting faster into her girlfriend's pussy.

"Oh fuck mommy I'm gonna cum!~" Billie moaned her voice getting more high pitched. "Harder baby." Y/n said her moans getting louder. "I c-can't." Billie whined thrusting deeply into Y/ns pussy dumping her load very deep.

"Ah~ fuck mommy can I take a break? I'm so d-dizzy." Billie asked and Y/n quickly stopped moving her hips into Billie's. Y/n moved her hips away and Billie collapsed now sitting on the bed.

Y/n turned around "Do you need water?" Y/n asked and Billie nodded looking at her red tip begging to be touched. "Catch your breath." Y/n said and went to the kitchen and got two bottles of water.

Y/n then walked back into their room Billie now laying down. "Baby I got your water." Y/n said and Billie sat up taking the water and chugging it. "Are you okay? Do you wanna continue?" Y/n asked and Billie nodded licking her lips.

Y/n smirked and Billie put the water bottle down and so did Y/n. "I wanna ride you." Y/n said biting her lip Billie nodded and sat up her back leaning on the headboard.

Y/n sat in front of Billie and grabbed her dick licking the tip and jacking off the base making Billie squirm. "Fuck mommy~" Billie whined and Y/n turned around putting her ass in Billie's face and going down and grabbed Billie's dick guiding it into her pussy and sliding it in making both of them let out a loud moan.

Y/n quickly started bouncing on Billie dick hard and fast. "Oh my god~ F-fuck" Billie moaned arching her back. She then started sucking hickeys onto her girlfriend's neck then pulling her face by her chin sloppily making out with her.

Y/n got up and turned around now facing Billie making Billie's face turn red. She quickly went down on Billie's dick slamming her hips up and down Billie's dick moaning loudly as spikes of pleasure flow through her body.

"I'm gonna cum mommy~ your so fucking tight~ fuck." Billie moaned her legs shaking. Y/n smirked then got up making Billie whine. "No mommy where are you going?" She asked and Y/n bent down opening the drawer from the side table.

Y/n pulled out the cockring and a mini vibrator. "No mommy please not the cockring." Billie said and Y/n crawled on the bed and put the cockring on Billie. "Turn around." Y/n said and Billie nodded going on her hands and knees knowing exactly what Y/n wanted.

"Good girl." She said and slid the vibrator in Billie's asshole making Billie whimper. "Please go slow Y/n." Billie said and she chuckled. "Sit." Y/n said and Billie sat down her back against the headboard. Y/n turned on the vibrator.

Y/n spat in her hand jerking Billie off. Y/n slid on Billie's dick and started bouncing hard of Billie's dick. "Mommy. I need to c-cum. Shit I-I can't do it." Billie moaned her eyes rolling back as legs shook.

"Yes. You can do it baby. I'm almost there fuck. You're a good girl~ aren't you?" Y/n praised her girlfriend as she continued shaking. Billie dug her nails into Y/n hips letting out a loud moan arching her back.

"Oh fuck baby I'm cumming." Y/n moaned clenching around Billie's dick moaning and cumming throwing her head back. "Mommy.. mommy. Mommy!~ please take it off!" Billie moaned and Y/n slid off her dick.

"Off." Billie moaned restlessly squirming in her place. "Oh poor baby." Y/n said pouting and taking the cockring off and quickly putting her finger over the tip so Billie couldn't cum. Billie let out a whimper bucking her hips.

"I'll be good. I'll be so good mommy." Billie begged with a shakey voice. "Not even a please I guess you don't want to cum?" Y/n said putting the vibrator on full speed. "Please! Please! Please I'll be so good for you mommy please!" Billie moaned more tears falling down her cheeks.

"So messy and needy." Y/n said stroking Billie's face making Billie whine and rub her face on the back of Y/ns hand. "Fine. I guess you can cum." Y/n said and removed her hand from Billie's dick.

Billie let out a shriek bucking her hips as cum spurted out of her dick. All over her stomach and some even on her face. "That was a big one wasn't it baby?" Y/n asked and Billie nodded. "Uh huh." Billie said in a high pitched voice as she caught her breath.

"You still hard after all of that? Do you need help sweetheart?" Y/n asked and Billie nodded. Billie closed her eyes once her breathing went normal again. "Please.. it's too much off."Billie moaned but Y/n forgot about the vibrator until Billie said something.

"Shit im sorry baby." Y/n said but before she could reach of the remote "mommy~" and another of Billie's load was on her stomach. Billie's dick was now soft. "Please turn it off now." Billie whined as one last spurt of cum landed on her stomach.

Y/n turned off the vibrator and Billie relaxed completely. "F-fuck." Billie said and closed her eyes. "Turn around." Billie couldn't even getting her hands and knees so she moved her hips and
Y/n took the vibrator out.

"Thank you." Billie said and her whole body went limp. "Baby? You okay? Drink some water." Y/n said and Billie sat up nodding. "I haven't came like that ever." Billie said sloppily kissing Y/n and took the water bottle and chugged the rest.

Y/n out a small laugh. "Goodnight baby I love you." Y/n said kissing Billie and laying down with her. "Good night I love you too mommy." Billie said and Y/ns face went red.