Risky pt 1 (gxg)

Cw/tws: public sex, secret sex, cheating, almost getting caught

-Y/n pov-

Today was the last day of school before Christmas break and our grade is having a Christmas movie day. The bell rang and now home room was over and I kept myself right where I was sitting.

"Oh Mrs. Robins. I made you some deserts there are brownies and cookies in there." I said the teacher smiled and 1 of my classmates walked in. "Wow thank you Y/n. I will try them later." She said I nodded and sat back in my seat.

Then some other classmates walked in and Billie walked in behind one of the girls. Billie walked over with a small smile. "Hi Billie." I said smiling. "Hi sweetheart." Billie said in a low tone.

I obviously had a crush on Billie. But I have a boyfriend and he's very controlling and is jealous of whoever goes near me. "We have 4 people. Who else are we missing guys?" Mrs Robins asked.

"Oscar and Natalie I'm pretty sure." I said Mrs Robins nodded. "I got you a present." Billie said holding a bag. Billie really wasn't the type to give affection but I was happy maybe Billie is warming up to me.

"Really? Can I open it?" I asked. "Yeah." She said I smiled and took the bag. Then Oscar walked in. "Hi baby. Merry Christmas." I said smiling. "Hi babe. I got you a present." He said walking over to me and kissing me on the cheek.

"Thank you. I was just about to open Billie's." I said and put down his gift removing the paper off of Billie's. I pulled out the object it was a small plant. "Oh my god it's so cute! I love it thank you Billie." I said hugging her she snaked her arms around my waist hugging me.

"No problem." She said . "Then there's some brownies in there." She said smirking then winked. "Oo okay thank you." I said I knew what she meant she makes the best weed brownies ever.

"I love it. Thank you." I said. "Open mine." Oscar said I nodded and pulled the paper back and reached in pulling out a book on how to cook? "Oooo." I said mentally rolling my eyes. Really? A cookbook?

There was one more thing I pulled it out it was a blanket! Now we're talking. "Thanks baby I love it." I said smiling. "Okay there you are Natalie! Is everyone ready to start the movie?" Mrs Robins asked.

"Yes" everyone said. She pressed play and walked to her cabinets. Billie sat at the desk across the room while Oscar and I cuddled on the table in the corner of the room. He draped the blanket over us and I smiled. Mrs robins is pretty chill so she fine with it.

Mrs Robins started bringing out cookies, brownies, sodas, and popcorn. "You guys can grab whatever whenever." She said and everyone turned to the table everything was on. I didn't want her brownies I wanted Billie's.

So I reached in the bag and motioned Billie to come here. She got up and walked over. "Here." I said handing her a brownie and taking a bite. She did after me. "Mmm so good Billie." I said. I walked over and grabbed a plate and putting the brownie on the plate acting like it was the one the teacher made and so did Billie.

I grabbed a cookie putting it on my plate and Oscar put it back. "Hey." I said taking the cookie and putting now two cookies on the plate. He took the cookies and put them back.

I rolled my eyes and sat back on the desk putting the blanket over my lap. He came back with two cookies, a brownie, and soda. "You don't need cookies." He said I looked down and finished my weed brownie.

Billie looked over. I picked up my phone texting her.
Bils👀

Can you get me 2 cookies pls. He's being an ass