Abusive ex

Tw/Kinks: Abuse (I mean it's the title) drugs. Masc Billie my fav🕺

Y/ns girlfriend, Ruby. At the beginning of them dating it with great anytime her and Ruby would hang out. Y/n was clueless about Ruby she though Ruby was perfect but everyone saw that ruby treats Y/n bad. Y/ns friends have told her to leave Ruby even Billie. Her best friend aka drug/weed dealer.

That's where Y/n was at right now Billies house. "I mean she's great. I love her what are talking about I have to leave her." Y/n said chuckling taking a hit out of the joint passing it to Billie. "Y/n do you see the way she treats you? If you keep staying with her how she's treating you could get worse." Billie said and Y/n understood.

"Okay Billie. Are you sure you're not just saying that?" Y/n said Billie shook her head. "Listen I know how clueless you are I'm not just saying that." Billie said Y/n nodded. "Yeah but-" Y/n said but Billie cut her off with a shush. "Relax you worry to much. Take that." Billie said taking 4 pills out her pocket showing them to Y/n.

"What's that Billie? Is it bad?" Y/n asked. "Xanax. No it's not bad you'll just relax more that's all." Billie said Y/n nodded then took 2 pills and looked at Billie. Billie gave her a look for her to take the pills. She swallowed them. Then Billie took 2 pills as well. After 30 minutes Ruby started blowing up Y/ns phone. Asking where she is, what time will she be back, who's is she with.

"Fuckin annoying." Y/n chuckled texting back then putting her phone down. "Ruby?" Billie asked and Y/n nodded. "She wants me home now. I'll see you soon Billie." Y/n said. "Okay drive safe." Billie said standing up then walking Y/n to the door.

"Bye Billie. See you soon." Y/n said smiling holding the brown bag of weed. Y/n got in her car and started driving home. Then at a stop light she started to feel the Xanax. Y/n smiled to herself once she took the last turn then pulled up into the drive way parking her car.

She got out the car then realized how much of a difference she felt. She walked to the door and unlocked it. "Where the fuck were you?" Ruby asked walking towards Y/n. "Getting weed." Y/n said holding the bag up giving her a lazy smile.

"You're fucking lying!" Ruby yelled at her and punched Y/n across the cheek and Y/n let out a lazy giggle with hooded eyes smiling as blood fell from her nose. "What are you on drugs?! Look at you you're getting blood all over my rug!" (Please tell me you know what song) Ruby screamed at Y/n "Billie warned me about you." Y/n said then walked away going to hers and Ruby's shared room.

"What the fuck does that mean?!" Ruby yelled as Y/n closed the door on Ruby's face locking the door smiling highly to herself Y/n layed down on the bed. "Y/n come out here!" Ruby screamed heavy foot steps coming to the room. "Y/n right now!" Ruby screamed again banging on the walls and stomping loudly

Y/n got off the bed and opened the door. Ruby stood in front of her and screamed "You're fucking up Y/n! What the fuck!?" Then grabbing Y/ns arm and punching her in the face repeatedly. Ruby knocked her to the floor but Y/n felt nothing. Y/n got up stumbling as she got up. Her nose and lip were bleeding.

"Fuck my bad ill go." Y/n said walking to the kitchen and grabbing her car keys Ruby snatched them out her hand and threw them. "You can't drive go somewhere else!" Ruby screamed opening the door and pushing Y/n out the door. "I'll do what i fucking want." Y/n said snatching her keys back.

Y/n grabbed the bag of weed. "Okay bye." Y/n said and walked off. Ruby slammed the door and Y/n started her car and drove to Billie's house which was 3 blocks away.

Once she got there she knocked on Billies door. "Yo it's fucking 11 at night who the fuck- oh hey you okay?" Billie asked as she opened the door. Y/n nodded with a wonky smile on her face. "Yeah. Ruby's a fuckin bitch beat the shit out of me I can't feel shit Billie." Y/n laughed leaning on Billie. "Go sit on the couch Y/n." Billie said pushing her to speed her up.