Fuck me good (G!P)

Y/n walked over to Billie and straddled Billie lap. Rubbing her ass on Billie dick. Billie smirked. "I want you to fuck me good." Y/n said with a small smirk and Billie had some type of anger in her eyes.

"What I don't fuck you good?" She asked holding Y/n's hips down making her shiver. "Ye-" "shut up." Billie said. Y/n whimpered. "Strip now." Billie said Y/n got up taking off her shirt and pants then her underwear and bra.

She stood in front of Billie. Billie unzipped her jeans. "Take off my clothes." Billie said Y/n nodded and slid off Billie's jeans moving to her shirt. She slipped it off and unclipped Billie's bra her boobs bouncing once the bra was yanked off.

Y/n moved down to Billie's boxers pulling them by the waist band and Billie lifted her hips and Y/n slid them down her legs and off. "Billie I'm
so-" "get on the bed now." Billie said pointing to bed. Y/n sat in the middle of the bed.

"What's the safe word?" Billie spat out. "Red." Y/n said Billie nodded. Billie climbed on the bed at Y/n's feet flipping her over on her stomach pushing her head down.

"Look at you your dripping. Your pussy is begging to cum." Billie said and Y/n let out a whine. "Please-" "what did I say? Shut up." Billie said Y/n nodded.

Billie thrusted all her length into Y/ns pussy quickly. "Da-" a hard smack was planted on her ass cheek. Billie let out a low groan. "Shut the fuck up and take it." She said making Y/n whimper then nodded covering her mouth.

"Look at yourself. You're fucking pathetic." Billie said pulling Y/n up by her hair. Billie thrusted harder and faster making Y/n let out yelp. Y/n let out quiet helpless "sorry" Billie groaned keeping her pace.

"Daddy I can't." She moaned with a whine. "You can't what?" Billie asked. "To good..! Can't keep quiet I'm so sorry daddy please!" Y/n moaned gripping onto Billie's arms with tears in her eyes.

"Make all the noises you want. Is it too much?" Billie asked Y/n shook her head with a loud moan. "Do I fuck you good enough now?" Billie asked cockily. "Y-yes! So good!" Y/ns legs shook she threw her head back.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry daddy." Y/n sobbed as Billie fucked her brains out. "Relax baby. You need me to slow down?" Billie asked Y/n shook her head not able to form any words. Y/n tried slamming her hips back to match with Billie but she failed making her let out a yelp.

Y/ns legs collapsed now she was on her stomach flat on the bed. Billie went to pull out but Y/n stopped her. "No please. Please daddy." Y/n whined. Billie pulled out until the tip was just in flipping around her girlfriend on her back then slamming back inside.

"Billie- no i mean daddy I'm sorry." Y/n whimpered at how bad she was at following the rules Billie gave her. "You're okay. You like it when I fuck you like this don't you Y/n?" Billie groaned with a smirk.

"Yes Billie I love it. Please don't stop."
Y/n begged a big shiver ran down her back. Y/n closed her thighs around Billie's hips getting weaker. "Daddy..Billie I'm gonna cum!" Y/n moaned gripping onto Billie's arms.

"Mmm. You're gonna cum?" Billie questioned Y/n swallowed hard. "Can I cum please can I cum? Please I want your cum daddy please let me cum." Y/n begged arching her back.

Billie gripped her hips smirking. "Yeah you can cum baby. You want all of my cum don't you?" Billie asked Y/n nodded tears falling down the sides of her face.

"F-fuck I-" Y/n moaned before her orgasm hit her hard she held her breath for a few seconds. "Breathe baby." Billie said thrusting softly. "Daddy.. cum!" Y/n moaned arching her back as she came more.

Billie groaned with a smirk and her mouth opened cumming inside Y/n and watched Y/ns thighs shake "Fuck don't pull out." Y/n breathed out Billie nodded. Billie leaned down and kissed Y/n kissed back and nodded Billie pulled out and Y/n moaned quietly.

Billie got off the bed. "I'm gonna clean you." Billie said asked to the bathroom and came back with a warm rag. She wiped Y/n thighs and just rubbing it over her pussy making Y/n whine softly.

Billie wiped her tip and threw the rag in the laundry basket. "I love you Billie." Y/n said once Billie lied next to her. "I love you too." She said and kissed Y/n on the cheek. Y/n closed her eyes and shortly fell asleep and Billie following.

Sorry for the short chapter and kinda lazy