Daddy

Can you tell I like masc Billie🤗

Kinks/Tws: G!p, blowjob

Y/n and her girlfriend sat on their bed making out without their clothing on just in their undergarments. "Billie please." Y/n moaned as Billie sucked on her neck. "Please what baby?" Billie asked unclipping her girlfriends bra. "I want your dick." Y/n moaned.

"Yeah? Suck it." Billie said taking off Y/ns bra. Y/n dropped to her knees and pulled Billies boxers off. Y/n spat in her hand and jerked Billie off licking her tip. Billie pushed her girlfriends head down. Y/n gagged on Billies dick as tears brimmed her eyes. She looked up at Billie and Billie had a smirk on her face.

"Yeah choke on it baby." Billie groaned pushing Y/ns head down more. Y/n let out a hum sending vibrations to Billies dick. "Fuck baby your gonna make me cum." Billie groaned and Y/n pulled away with teary eyes and swollen lips. "Daddy can I please touch myself?" She asked looking at Billie.

"Mm sure. You have to promise daddy your gonna be a good girl." Billie said slapping her girlfriends ass Y/n let out a small yelp. "I promise daddy." Y/n taking off her underwear. Y/n looked at Billie for permission and Billie nodded. Y/n rubbed her pussy licking the tip of Billies dick as pre cum dripped down her cock.

"F-fuck..daddy mm~" Y/n moaned throwing her head back. "Suck my dick baby." Billie groaned looking at her girlfriend and pulling her hair. "Sorry daddy~" Y/n moaned slipping a finger into her pussy. Y/n went down on Billies dick deepthroating her and a small moan slipped from both of their lips.

"Faster~ fuck." Billie groaned resting her hand on her girlfriends head. Y/n took her free hand gripping onto Billies thigh. Y/n sucked her girlfriend off faster fingering herself faster. "Fuck baby you gonna cum with me?" Billie asked Y/n nodded looking at Billie with pleading eyes.

"Fuck im cumming~" Billie moaned Y/n let out a loud moan and they both came Y/n swallowed all of Billie cum and pulled away with a string of drool and cum connecting from her lips and Billies dick. "Please fuck me so hard daddy." Y/n whined Billie smirked  caressing her girlfriends cheek.

"Yeah hm? You be fucked so bad don't you?" Billie said Y/ns cheeks turned red in embarrassment. "Okay. I'll go finish in the bathroom then." Billie said Y/n let out a needy whined. "Yes daddy I want to be fucked so bad.." Y/n said looking at Billie with pleading eyes.

"That's what I thought." Billie said in a low tone. Billie grabbed the lube spreading it on her fingers making Y/n turn around with her ass up. Billie circled her hole teasing her then thrusting her fingers in slowly. "Fuck~" Y/n moaned then Billie slipped in another finger. Billie scissors her girlfriends pussy stretching her out. "Hgnnhh~ Billie please deeper." Y/n moaned Billie smacked her ass and Y/n let a yelp.

"What did I say before slut? What's my name?" Billie said stopping her hand movements. "Daddy. I'm sorry." Y/n whimpered quietly looking away. Billie grabbed her chin pulling to look at her. "What's my name?" Billie asked Y/n let out an impatiently groan.

"Daddy." Y/n said Billie then pounding her fingers inside her girlfriend again. "Louder!" Billie shouted going deeper grazing over Y/n g spot. "Daddy!" "Louder!!" "Oh fuck~ Daddy!!" Y/n moaned feeling her orgasm creep up. "Good girl." Billie said.

"I want it~" Y/n moaned with needy eyes. "Want what? Hm slut say it." Billie said smacking her ass. "I want your dick please daddy." Y/n moaned grabbed billies covered crotch. Billie groaned thrusting her hips up. "Let me see your pussy." Billie said taking off her boxers.

Y/n turned over spreading her lips apart. "Such a fucking slut." Billie groaned leaning over Y/n thrusting her dick half way in before Y/n grabbed Billies wrist moaning "It's so big." Billie lifted Y/ns leg over her shoulder sighing. Y/n reached for her pussy Billie slapping her hand away.

Lifting her hand slapping her girlfriends pussy roughly. Y/n let out a loud moan arching her back. "More daddy ha~" Y/n moaned pulling Billie by her hair and smashing their lips. They made out as Billie thrusted slowly. "I'm gonna~ ah daddy my pussy." Y/n moaned throwing her head back closing her legs.

"So quickly?" Billie chuckled Y/n moaned cumming with a loud moan. "Do you want me to stop?" Billie asked slowly down. Y/n shook her head moaning "no daddy. Ah~ can I touch my pussy daddy?" Y/n moaned Billie nodded letting out a loud moan. "God baby your pussy is so tight it feels so good." Billie moaned throwing her head back.

Y/n sat up Billie adjusting to her new position Y/n licking Billies nipple Billie moaned thrusting harder Y/n letting out a loud scream/moan. "My pussy daddy~ it's so wet for you." Y/n moaned tightening her pussy around Billies dick. "Yeah you love it when I fuck your pussy?" Billie asked Y/n let out a moan nodding her head.

"Oh~ da-ah-ddy." Y/n whined arching her back. Billie grabbed the headboard thrusting deeper. Y/n grabbed Billies waist digging her nails into her skin. Y/n rubbed in between her legs letting out a louder moan. Y/n twisted the bud in between her fingers her legs slightly shaking.

"Your such a good girl~ I'm making you feel so good right?" Billie asked moaning. "Yes!~" Y/n moaned tears falling down her cheeks. "Rub your pussy harder~" Billie moaned almost cumming at the sight of her girlfriend. Y/n used two fingers rubbing her pussy in one spot it feeling to good to move.

"Oh~ Daddy you make my pussy feel so good~ my pussy throbs for your big dick all day." Y/n moaned and let out a yelp when Billie went faster and harder Billie let out low growl like breath. "Daddy I'm gonna~ ah fuck. I'm gonna~ FUCK~ right there keep going!" Y/n moaned once Billie found her g spot again.

Y/n gripped onto Billies muscular arms moaning at how hard they are. Y/n forgot all about cumming when she was in contact with Billies biceps they weren't huge nor small but Y/n loved them. Y/n leaned over to Billies bicep sucking on it as she moaned.

Billie chuckled pounding into her girlfriend harder Y/n not knowing she could go harder. "So big daddy~" Y/n moaned on the brink of her orgasm. "FUCK~ IM GONNA~" Y/n moaned as Billie continued destroying her "Yeah cum baby cum all over my dick and I'm gonna fuck that pretty face when I'm done with you." Billie moaned Y/n let out a loud moan cumming all over Billies dick.

Once she caught her breath Billie sat her up and pulled her hair Y/n letting out a moan once her mouth was open Billie shoved her dick into her girlfriends mouth fucking her throat Y/n hollowing her cheeks as Billie groaned after a few hard thrusts she came inside of Y/n mouth with a moan.

"Such a good girl. I love you so much." Billie said as they lied down Y/n cuddled into Billies naked body "I love you too daddy." Y/n said.