Shower sex (G!p)

Billie: bottom
Y/n: top G!p

Cw/tw: angry sex, degrading, choking

Y/n had just got back from a stressful day of work annoyed and angry not wanting to do anything expect shower was the main focus. She walked to hers and Billie's room.

She opened the door and Billie was lying down on the bed. Billie turned her head to the door and got up walking over to Y/n "hi baby. How was work?" Billie asked kissing her. "Shit." She said throwing her bags on the floor and giving her a quick peck on the lips.

"I'm just gonna shower." Y/n said taking off her jacket. "Do you want me to join you?" Billie asked unbuttoning Y/ns jeans. "Yes please." Y/n said connecting their mouths and it quickly getting heated Y/n slipped her tounge in Billie's mouth they tangled their tounges together.

"Let's go." Y/n said pulling away and walked to the bathroom she turned the water to warm and stared stripping her dick was semi hard and she hopped in the shower as Billie took off her clothes and hopped in.

Billie took shampoo in her hand and scrubbed it all in Y/ns roots. Billie reached down to her dick and started pumping slowly. "Fuck." Y/n moaned softly as her dick quickly began to get rock hard.

She put her head under the water and Billie continued jacking her off quicker. "Jesus fuck Billie." Y/n groaned throwing her head back. "Fuck me." She whispered. Y/n smirked and quickly turned them around pushing Billie's body on the cold tile wall.

Billie moaned at the cold wall touching her nipples. Y/n swiped two fingers in between her lips and licked all of her sweet wetness off of her fingers. Y/n thrusted all of her length in pounding in her girlfriend at full speed.

"Shit Y/n." Billie moaned throwing her head back. Y/n gripped onto her hair pulling it roughly making Billie moan louder. "What made you so ah- angry at work?" Billie asked through rigged breathes.

"Stupid fucking bitch was screaming at me over nothing." Y/n groaned through her teeth. "Yeah? Take all your anger out of me Y/n." Billie moaned as Y/n thrusted deeper. Billie let out a yelp once Y/n hit her g-spot.

"Mm." Y/n hummed she pulled Billie by the hair turned her head around pushing their faces together. "You're just a greedy little slut that wants me to use you to get all my anger out hm?" Y/n said their noses touching Billie nodded.

"Answer me." Y/n said harshly. "Yes I'm a little slut take all of it out on me. Cum inside me I know you're close." Billie moaned tears brimming her eyes. "You're just a fucking cum slut right?"
Y/n moaned as their skin slapped together.

"Yes! Yes please." Billie whimpered and Y/n connected their lips biting Billie's lip aggressively. Y/n came inside of Billie with no warning moaning all in her ear and pulling out. "Y/n I didn't cum.." Billie whined.

Y/n got on her knees and shoving her head in between Billie's legs licking her clit aggressively. Billie's knees buckled gripping onto Y/ns hair. Y/n spread her lips with her thumbs and plunged her tongue in making Billie moan loudly.

"Y-Y/n I'm-" Billie moaned as Y/ns tongue went deeper and her fingers playing with her clit. "What say it." Y/n said lowly. "I'm gonna cum." Billie moaned.

"No you're gonna finish washing my hair." Y/n said pulling away Billie nodded and she thrusted her tongue back in. Billie grabbed the conditioner and put it all over Y/n hair scrubbing it in. Y/n kept touching her with her tongue and mouth making Billie barley being able to stand.

"I can't-" Billie moaned. Y/n hummed sending vibrations from her tongue into Billie's pussy. "Y-Y/n I can't- I can't do it-"
Billie moaned weakly gripping onto the wall with one hand and Billie's hair tightly with the other.