Punishment

Kinks/warnings: slapping, spitting, blow job, daddy kink

"You wanna be a slut then your gonna be my slut. Strip and you better be on that bed ass up face down." Billie said as her and Y/n walked into the house. Y/n walked to their shared room and took off her clothes and underwear off and put her face down and ass up. Y/n kept teasing Billie in public at the mall so they went home now their here.

"Look at that baby what a slut. You wanna tease me in public? I told you you would get punished and look where we are now." Billie said slapping her girlfriends ass. Billie pulled out the handcuffs cuffing her girlfriends hands behind her back. Billie flipped her over on her knees as Y/n looked at Billie towering her. "I want you to suck my dick and suck it good or I will fuck your throat and punish you even more." Billie said pushing her girlfriends head down and deepthroated her girlfriend.

"Billie please fuck me." Y/n moaned and Billie slapped her across the face. "That's not my name slut." Billie said opening her girlfriends mouth with her thumb spitting into her mouth and Y/n swallowed letting out a moan. "Please fuck me daddy." Y/n moaned. "Suck my dick first." Billie said and Y/n swirled her tounge around Billies tip. "Yeah baby keep going." Billie groaned pulling on Y/ns hair.

Billie reached her hand down to her girlfriends pussy and rubbed lightly her girlfriend letting out a moan sending vibrations to Billies dick making Billie closer. "Fuck come on suck it harder I know you can be a slut for my dick why not show it you were so needy in the mall." Billie said pushing her head down. Y/n choked on Billies dick tears streaming down her cheeks.

Y/n shut her eyes tightly as Billie pushed her head down on her dick. "Yes..I know you love it when I use your mouth as a stupid toy." Billie groaned pulling her girlfriends head up by her hair. Y/n stayed silent looking at Billie waiting for her to do something or tell her what to do as she caught her breath.

Billie was waiting for an apology since Y/n made her hard in public. Then Y/n understood what Billie wanted. "I'm sorry Billie." Y/n said quitely then catching on what she said but before she could say anything Billie slapped her across the face Y/n let out a moan. "What the fuck did I say before? Thats not my name." Billie said. "I'm sorry daddy." Y/n said looking at Billie with needy eyes.

"What are you sorry for I need details." Billie said slapping her girlfriends ass. "I'm sorry for teasing you in public daddy. I was just really needy." Y/n whined Billie smirked rubbing Y/ns cheek that she slapped to sooth the red mark. "Yeah baby you wanna be fucked so hard?" Billie asked Y/n nodded. "Yes daddy." Y/n whined.

"You know this is a punishment I want you to choose 2 or 3 things to punish you with." Billie said Billie decide that this would be a soft punishment so she would let Y/n pick the toys. Billie took out the box full of their toys. Y/n picked the vibrator, handcuffs, and gag. Billie put the gag on Y/n. "Ass up face down." Billie said slapping her girlfriends ass cheek softly.

Y/n did as she was told and Billie put the handcuffs on her and thursted her dick into Y/n. Her girlfriend letting out a quite muffled moan. Billie started off with soft thursts and speed up then lifted the vibrator onto her pussy and turned it on. Y/n let out a gasp trying to say something but the gag was in the way. Y/n let out a loud moan once Billie thrusted roughly Billie let out a low moan.

"Yeah baby you like that?" Billie said going faster. Billie turned the setting up on the vibrator Y/n let out a louder moan nodding. Billie pulled out and took the vibrator away then flipped her girlfriend over onto her back spreading legs then thrusting back into her putting the vibrator back.

Billie pounded Y/n harder Billie bent down sucking hickeys down her girlfriends neck. Y/n arched her back letting out a loud cry. Billie sucked down all the way to her girlfriends nipple. "Mm~ fhck ah~ daddhy" Y/n moaned the through the gag. "Yes fuck yes baby." Billie moaned then an idea popped into her head.

Billie pulled out and took the gag off of Y/n. Y/n went to say something but Billie shoved her fingers into Y/ns mouth. "Not a word." Billie said. Y/n nodded and Billie took her fingers out of her girlfriends mouth. "Come on suck my dick while I eat you out." Billie said then uncuffed Y/ns wrists and Y/n pushed Billie on back and got into the 69 position Y/n on top Billie on bottom.

"Come on suck it baby you're gonna cum so good when I'm done with you." Billie said then began licking Y/ns clit Y/n sucked at billies tip. Y/n let out a moan and Billie licked and sucked on her clit harder so Y/n shoved her girlfriends dick down her throat letting out breathy moan. Y/n sucked harder and faster choking on Billies dick not taking a chance to catch her breath.

"Fuck baby you suck my dick so good." Billie moaned then went back to eating out Y/n. "Oh god daddy please keep eating me out. Daddy I'm gonna- ah~ fuck please let me- fuck~" Y/n moaned not able to form a sentence. Y/n couldn't stop moaning from Billie eating her out so she began jerking Billie off.

"Fuck im gonna~ daddy-" Y/n moaned letting out a loud moan as she squirted on Billies chin as it runs down her neck Billie let out a loud moan so did Y/n them both cumming. "Daddy oh fuck!" Y/n moaned once Billie licked up all of Y/ns cum. "Fuck baby that was good. Are you okay?" Billie asked Y/n catching her breath. "I'm fine I'm tired." Y/n said.

"Shower?" Billie asked. "I'm too tired when we wake up." Y/n said Billie nodded and the cuddled up with eachother then fell asleep.

More daddy kink??