My brothers girlfriend (gxg)

-Y/ns pov-

I woke up in the middle of the night again I've been waking up from this r reoccurring nightmare. I would go talk with my brother Cole but his girlfriend Billie is over. I have a fat crush on Billie. I had her first but then she went to Cole I was so close to her being mine.

I sighed and got up walking to his room quietly I opened the door. "Cole?" I whispered hoping Billie wouldn't hear. "What's up Y/n? He's sleeping." Billie asked I jumped at her voice slightly. "Never mind." I said.

"What happened you had a nightmare?" She asked. "No it's nothing Billie." I said "Can you not sleep?" She asked. I sighed and walked out but she followed me. "Why won't you speak to me?" She asked I picked up my pace walking to my room and "stop just enough." I said shutting my door.

I lied down but I couldn't fall asleep. Someone was at my door "Cole?" and it opened Billie walked in. "No but I brought you some melatonin gummy's." She said holding her hand out I took them "Thanks, you can go now." I said.

"What happened to us Y/n. I'm not leaving until you tell me." She said. "I guess you'll be here all night then." I said turning away from her and ate the melatonin gummy's. I closed my eyes I couldn't sleep I could just feel her breathing. "You kept those?" She said softly looking at out polorides of when she was mine.. I nodded sitting up I put my head on her shoulder.

"Did you have a nightmare?" She asked once again. She still won't let it go. "No." I lied she looked at me and started playing with my hair. "I missed this." She kept looking at me with those big beautiful blue eyes. "You should've chose me." I mumbled. Billie stayed silent and kept playing with my hair.

"Fuck this." I thought I pressed my lips and hers tasting her cherry chapstick. As I was gonna pull away she held my face by my cheeks. I held onto her hip. I moved to get on top of her lap.

She then pulled away and took my hand off her hip. "I'm sorry Y/n I love you. I really do." Billie started she took a deep breath. "I'm with your brother." She said  I tried grabbing her hand but she stood up. "No Billie please." I said.

"But you wanna be with me I know you do." I said grabbing her hand. "Y/n it's not like that." Billie said. "But it is I see that look in your eyes." I tried "please Billie." I said getting up and pulling her on the bed connecting our lips.

I put my hand under her shirt kissing her I made her moan but then she didn't pull away this time. "Y/n~" she moaned pulling away. "Let me end things with your brother first." She said I shook my head.

"Please Billie I'm never first. Please no one cares about me I just wanna be with you." I said I just want her. "Y/n let me end things with your brother." "I want you."

She looked down at the floor in silence then I realized what I was doing. "Y/n I'm so-" I cut her off. "Go." I raised my voice. "Y/n-" "Go." I said sturnly. She nodded and left my room closing the door behind her.

I lied down I want to cry but I can't. I want to sleep but I can't. I didnt sleep good this night.

Once I woke up I looked at the time it was 9 am. My door opened it was Billie.  "Y/n I need to talk to you." She said softly and sat on my bed. "Go back to my brother." I said throwing a pillow at her. "Y/n come on-" she said.

"Go to my brother!" I shouted at her. "He's at the store." She said."Then go there." I scoffed. "Im breaking up with him." She swallowed hard. "I thought I could settle for a boy version on you." Billie started I let out a 'tsk'

"Oh what an honor settling my twin brother." I said. She let out a sigh. "I'm gay and I'm still in love with you!" She blurted. "Is that what you wanna hear?" She ask glaring at me.