Happy birthday (g!p)

Kinks/tw: slapping like once

Y/n was awoken to Billie singing and rubbing her clit. "Happy birthday to you... Happy. birthday. to. you." Billie sung rubbing circles onto her girlfriend's pussy. "Billie-" y/n moaned. "Shut up I'm not done singing. Now i have to restart" Billie said stopping her movements. "Happy birthday. to you. Happy birthday. to you." Billie sung slowly as she rubbed her girlfriends clit faster.

Y/n let out loud moans. "Happy birthday dear Y/n..." Billie sung as she slid a finger into Y/ns pussy. "Shit." Y/n moaned Billie glared at her. "Happy birthday to you.." Billie sang sliding in another finger thrusting her fingers into her girlfriends cunt. "Your turning 23 correct baby?" Billie asked thrusting her fingers in and out.

"Yes Billie." Y/n moaned. "I'm going to eat you out so good and you will count up to 23 and that's when you can cum. If you cum before 23 you will be punished. Got it?" Billie said sliding her fingers out and lowering her face to her girlfriends pussy. "Got it." Y/n whined.

Billie started eating her girlfriend out and Y/n started to count quickly. "1 2 3-" Y/n started but Billie lifted her head up and slapped Y/n across the face and Y/n let out a loud moan. "Slowly or you won't get to cum at all." Billie said in a low raspy tone. Billie started eating her out again then she started counting.

"1...2...3...4"

"What a good girl listening to me so well." Billie said pushing her tounge into Y/ns pussy. "Ah! Billie!" She moaned arching her back. "Shh baby just let me give you one of your presents." Billie said rubbing Y/ns inner thigh. Then went back to eating her out.

"5..6..7..8..9..10"

"Please Billie." Y/n moaned and Billie ate her out faster. "Such a good birthday girl." Billie smiled at her girlfriend. "11..12..13..14..15" Y/n let out a loud moan arching her back shoving her pussy into Billies face. "Billie I can't! I'm gonna cum" Y/n moaned gripping onto the bed sheets turning her knuckles white.

"Keep going baby your almost there. I'll fuck you if you be good then I'll let you cum whenever you want." Billie said then pushing her tounge into her girlfriends pussy roughly.

"16..17..18..19..20..21..22..23"

"Can I cum now Billie please?" Y/n moaned Billie nodded still eating her out. "Shit Billie. Shit it feels so good Billie I'm cumming" Y/n moaned and came all over Billie tounge. "What a good girl. I think you deserve to be fucked. Do you think you deserve to be fucked baby?" Billie asked swirling her finger on her girlfriends pussy.

"Yes please Billie." Y/n moaned the Billie took her hand away she went to pull her pants down but stopped. "Come here and pull my pants down baby." Billie said Y/n sat up and went over to Billie at the end of the bed and pulled her pants and boxers down. Billies dick springing up hitting her stomach "Ass up face down." Billie said Y/n did what she was told and Billie thursted her dick into Y/n tight whole.

"Billie please fuck me harder. I want your dick so bad!" Y/n moaned as Billie began to pound her. She moaned louder and louder as the bed banged on the wall. "Yeah baby you take my dick so well. Fuck I love your tight pussy." Billie moaned pounding into her girlfriends pussy faster.

"Billie I'm gonna-" Y/n moaned Billie flipped her on her back and started rubbing her pussy roughly as she squirts. "Fuck! Billie I love your dick so much. More Billie faster! Oh god I'm gonna cum" Y/n moaned cumming onto Billies dick.

"Billie my pussy is still so wet for you please fuck me" Y/n moaned as Billie sped up her thrusts and trusted harder. "Fuck baby. Your so fucking needy for my dick huh?" Billie said Y/n nodded letting out a choked moan. Y/n moaned loudly "Such a horny little slut always wanting my dick." Billie groaned as Y/n let out a small moan her orgasm nearing.

"Can I cum inside you baby?" Billie said asked. "Yes Billie cum with me." Y/n moaned Billie pounded into her girlfriend as she touched her pussy. "Fuck cum baby." Billie moaned cumming inside of her girlfriend and Y/n cumming all over Billies dick.

Billie pulled out and Y/n let out a whine. "Good girl. You were such a good girl." Billie said as her and Y/n caught their breath. "I'm so tired Billie I can't make it to the shower right now." Y/n said as she shut her eyes falling asleep. "Okay baby just get more on the bed." Billie said and Y/n crawled up the bed and put her head on Billies chest closing her eyes.

"We'll take a shower first thing when we wake up later since it's still early." Billie said and Y/n was barley even understanding her "Happy birthday baby." Billie said kissing Y/n on the forehead. "I love you." Y/n said before falling asleep right away.