Merry Christmas (g!p)

It was Christmas day and Billie and Y/n were spending it in their 1 bedroom apartment. Billie was still sleeping and Y/n made sure to wake up at 7:20 since Billie gets up around 8 so she could give Billie her 'present' she took out the box of toys and went into the living room where the Christmas tree is.

She put the box of toys down and quickly took a shower. 7:35 Y/n put her robe on and went back to the living room. She took out the toys taking a long thought of what to use. She took out a pocket vibrator, handcuffs, rope, dildos and a gag. 7:42 Y/n took out the lube opening it and pushing two fingers inside of herself letting out a quite moan.

She added one more her moans getting louder but she slapped her hand over her mouth muffling herself. She then pulled her fingers out not wanting to waste to much time. 7:47 Y/n pushed the dildo into her entrance her hissing out of pain quickly turning to pleasure as she thrusted the dildo. She quickly stopped herself once she heard a creak on the bed.

Y/n took the two vibrators with the clips clipping them both on her nipples making Y/n moan quitely. 7:54 she put her legs together tying them as hard as she could making sure they can leave marks not just severely hurt herself. Y/n turned on the vibrators and the vibrating dildo and also putting on the gag. Then the her wrists tying them tightly but not as good.

7:57 Billie would get up at any minute now. Y/n let out a whine seeing her phone light up with the time 7:59. Y/n started bouncing on the dildo letting out a loud muffled moan. *BEEP BEEP BEEP* Billies alarm went off her groaning and shutting it off. "Shit..morning woo- baby?" Billie said but then realized Y/n wasn't in the bed. She looked in the bathroom down the hall then the living room turning the corner seeing her girlfriend a mess.

Billie looked concerned but then smirked. "What a fucking slut." Billie said. Y/n bounced on the dildo harder letting out loud moans behind the gag tears started pouring down her face from all the vibrations. "Keep going baby." Billie said pulling out her hard on and started jerking off. Y/n went faster arching her back with a loud gasp.

"Bil-" She said getting muffled by the gag and Billie took it off Y/n panting looking at Billie. "Please. Please." Y/n begged for nothing going down deeper on the dildo moaning being muffled digging her fingers into her palms. Y/ns legs started shaking as Billie kept jerking herself off.

"It just feels so good huh baby? Just so horny. You can't stay away from my dick can you?" Billie said Y/n moaning louder using Billie's voice to get off as she shut her eyes. "Billie stop. Stop talking please." Y/n whined Billie smirked rubbing Y/ns thigh making Y/n flinch wanting to pull Billies hand away but she tied herself up and can't get out now.

"Aw are you using my voice to cum? So pretty fucking yourself on this dildo while I'm right here." Billie said Y/n let out a cry cumming all over herself and the dildo. She kept bouncing on the dildo tears streaming down her face. "Baby stop if you need to." Billie said Y/n kept fucking herself sobbing with incoherent moans. Billie took off her clothes.

"No! Fuck I need~ Billie please." Y/n moaned leaning forward for Billies dick right infront of her. "You want my dick baby?" Billie asked Y/n nodded. And Billie held her hips so Y/n would stop bouncing on the dildo. Y/ns breathing calmed down but not fully since the vibrators were still on her nipples. She let out soft whimpers trying to get out of the ropes.

Billie put lube on her dick stroking it wiping the extra lube on the her pants. She pulled Y/n by the wrists onto her stomach Billie grabbed a pillow from the couch putting it under Y/ns head. She then pulled Y/n by the legs her ass up and head down. Her legs and wrist still tied together.

Billie plunged her dick into her girlfriends pussy letting out a groan as Y/n let out a loud moan being sensitive from her last orgasm. "Billie I'm sensitive please- ngh fuck please~ shit-" Y/n moaned as Billie started pounding into her she dug her nails into her palms closing her eyes moaning into the pillow.