Maid dress (G!p)

Billie: bottom
Y/n: top g!p

Y/n and Billie just got out of the mall and Y/n were in the parking lot of a sex toy store  and Y/n saw a maid dress and took Billie into the store. "Baby let's look in here." Y/n said. "Okay. Are you looking for more toys?" Billie asked. "No. I'm looking for something you can wear." Y/n said making Billie shiver.

"You can pick out something's you want and I'll get your outfit." Y/n said. "Please don't make it obvious." Billie said Y/n nodded with a smirk and Billie went to the outfits and found a maid dress in a medium. She the quickly went to the bondage section.

She grabbed the cuffs that connect to your wrist and your ankles. Then a small bullet vibrator. She quickly payed and waited at the front for Billie.

Billie soon came to the register and payed. "Hey baby what did you get?"
Y/n asked peeking in her bag. "J-just some stuff." Billie said closing the bag. "Let me see." Y/n said Billie handed her the bag her face beat red.

Y/n looked through the bag. There was a black dildo that said 9 inches, a vibrator wand, lube, and vibrator panties. "Mm" Y/n said smirking. "Can I see?" Billie asked taking her bag back. "Nope you're gonna have to wait until we get home." Y/n said Billie nodded.

They walked out and got into the car. "So I see that wand and dildo in there following with those panties." Y/n said making Billie want to curl up and hide. "Mhm. Whenever you're gone I'll use it." Billie said.

"You know you're not aloud to cum when I'm not there. Have you ever?" Y/n asked Billie let out a nervous squeak. "Only once. But then you caught me and I haven't since." Billie said. "Good well I'll make an exception. Only if you FaceTime me." Y/n said Billie nodded.

"Okay." She said. Y/n put her hand on Billie's thigh ridding up her leg very close to her heat. Billie swallowed hardly. The drive felt so long and hot to Billie but then once they got home Billie opened her door quickly not letting Y/n even get out of the car.

"You excited baby?" Y/n asked Billie nodded "I'm a little nervous." Billie said. They walked up to the door and Y/n unlocked it Billie walked in first and Y/n slapped her ass on the way in. Billie let out a small moan.

They walked to their room silently. Y/n took out the cuffs and vibrator lying them on the bed. She took the vibrator panties from Billie's bag and put it in the bag with the maid dress. "Put these on." Y/n said Billie nodded taking the bag and going to the bathroom.

Y/n took off her pants leaving her boxers and shirt on. Her dick already getting hard. She lied down on the bed her legs spread waiting for Billie. "Y/n.. this is embarrassing." Billie said peaking her head out of the bathroom.

"Come out let me see you." Y/n said with the vibrator remote in her hand. Y/n put the vibrator on low making Billie's face flush with even more red. "Come on baby." Y/n said Billie walked out putting her hands behind herself.

Y/n smirked. "Do you like it?" Billie asked. "Fuck I love it. Come here" Y/n said patting the bed Billie walked over and got on the bed next to Y/n. "You see what this is?" Y/n asked Billie nodded. "Mhm good. I'm gonna start with your wrist then your ankles alright?" Y/n asked in a low tone making Billie shiver.

"Yes." Billie said. Y/n put Billie's hands behind her back and cuffed them then connected the other cuffs to her ankles. "Y/n.." Billie said nervously. "I'm gonna take care of you. I'm gonna make you feel so good." Y/n said nibbling on her ear lobe. Billie shivered.

Y/n turned it up to the second level. Billie let out a whimper. "More please." Billie whined grinding her hips but being too restricted. "Yeah? You want more? What if I don't let you cum? You're just working yourself up for nothing." Y/n said smirking her dick bulging out of her waistband but being covered by her shirt.