Head while meetings (g!p)

Billie: top g!p
Y/n: bottom

Tw/kinks: anal sex, mommy kink, squirting

Billie had a few short meetings and Y/n came by to drop of her coffee. "Thanks baby. Sit down for a little we got time." Billie said Y/n nodded quietly and sat down next to Billie. Y/n was very nervous to be at one of Billies work places. it was just their 7th month anniversary of being together and they just started having sex a few weeks.

The sexual tension was so thick. "You're so beautiful. You know that?" Billie said making Y/n flush red with such love in her eyes. Of course their relationship was great like the start of a honeymoon but down the honeymoon is even better they've felt so in love the past few days.

"Thank you. You're gorgeous." Y/n said and Billie smiled holding her hand. Billie stared at her as she licked her lips. The other reason she came and brought coffee is because she wanted to try something they don't do often.

"Billie." Y/n said. Billie looked up at her girlfriends quite voice. "Can I suck your dick?" She asked Billies eyes widened her dick quickly getting hard after breaking the tension. Y/n start rubbing her thighs together. Her nipples buldging out her shirt since she wasn't wearing a bra.

Billie looked at the time. "Shit. Baby go ahead the meeting is starting in a minute." Billie said and Y/n quickly went under the table. She pulled down Billies pants Billie lifting her hips so Y/n could take off her pants and boxers making her dick spring out. Y/n rubbed her dick making Billie moan.

"Fuck~" She threw her head back then everyone started coming in. Everyone said hi and sat down Y/n was basically inbetween Billies legs making sure no one would know she's under the table. They started talking about thier company.

Y/n lifted her shirt rubbing her nipples with Billies tip making her buck her hips. "But how would that make an impact?" A woman asked Y/n spat in her hand rubbing it all over Billies tip and sucking it. Billie sighed. "Well Shelia um." Billie said she couldn't even talk which made Y/n let out a hum Billies hips buckled. "Billie are you okay?" Another woman asked.

"Mm~ mhm yeah." She said then explained how it would make the company better. Y/n grabbed her balls and sucked harder. Y/n pulled away and sucked and licked Billies balls making Billie put her hand on Y/ns head gripping her hair. "Are feeling okay?" Owen asked she nodded.

"I'm fine just a stomach ache. Im just a little- nauseous." Billie said and Y/n shoved Billies length down her throat hallowing her cheeks. "Well Billie if you can't continue then we can always reschedule." Another woman said. Y/n got an idea and put her lap on Billies.

"N-no I told you guys I'm fine. Anyways- mm~ so if we start selling these." Billie said with a little moan as Y/n rubs Billies dick inbetween her pussy lips making Y/n open her mouth moaning without sound.

Billie gripped Y/ns ass cheek. "Then our ply would be sold more than the birch." Billie said with a shakey voice as Y/n grabbed her dick lining it right at her dripping pussy. Y/n pushed her hips back and onto billies dick whimpering slightly.

"Shit~" Billie moaned quitely and played it off with a cough. "You know what. I think we should reschedule~ I'm just not fu~ not feeling good." Billie said covering her mouth as she tried not to let out a moan. "Okay Billie feel better." A woman said then everyone told Billie to feel better and get some rest.

The last person that walked out was Owen "Hey~ can you lock the door?" She asked he told then locked the door and walked out. "Fuck~ baby oh my god get up." Billie moaned and Y/n got up. From under the table. "Why'd you cut your meeting short? It was turning me on so much." Y/n said licking her lips.